This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony's achievements over the years

Go down 
+4
Noelol
Teckno
igame
SwineFluu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SwineFluu

Sony's achievements over the years Empty
PostSubject: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:23 am

• Sony DMCA delayed disclosure of Sony BMG rootkit vulnerability
  • Sony threatens Aibo hobbyists for creating software that enables Sony’s Aibo robot dog to dance
  • Sony sues Connectix and Bleem to block software that allows gamers to play their PlayStation games on PCs
  • Sony attacks PlayStation “Mod Chips” and enforces a system of “region coding”
  • Sony sued Gamemasters, distributor of the Game Enhancer peripheral device, which allowed owners of a U.S. PlayStation console to play games purchased in Japan and other countries
  • Sony removes OtherOS option, removes Linux support
  • Sony is suing makers, hackers, and tinkers for jailbreaking of the PS3 to play homebrew games

Source
Sony's achievements over the years 02_SONYrootkit
Sony - Making other evil corporations look like saints since 1946.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 am

I knew it was sarcasm that moment i read the title
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Corporation doing low life things.... WHADDAYA KNOW?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Lol wut?
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Most significant achievements I can think of are the $600 price tag, the fact that they conceived the worst fanboys known on the internet, and of course being last place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:41 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Most significant achievements I can think of are the $600 price tag, the fact that they conceived the worst fanboys known on the internet, and of course being last place.
You're just as worse. And as far as I see( which is very far) all fanboys are equally bad.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Wow man. You are such a troll man. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
You're just as worse. And as far as I see( which is very far) all fanboys are equally bad.

Hrm, interesting. You're like one of the only dudes left who hasn't gone to G7.
Back to top Go down
evidentsam441
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
evidentsam441

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:50 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

no i'm still here
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Skycrawler wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
But I'm not a rabid fanboy, nor do I own a 360 anymore? Have a PS3 now.

BlackStigma wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

I'm there now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:57 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Skycrawler wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:

I'm too lazy to sign up anywhere anymore. I'm stuck to reddit now. bom
Back to top Go down
evidentsam441
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
evidentsam441

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:46 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony's achievements over the years   Sony's achievements over the years Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony's achievements over the years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: