This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just ban this account please

Go down 
+6
Stoney
Noelol
Teckno
Spectre7
Skycrawler
spartan225
10 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Just ban this account please Empty
PostSubject: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Lol, I just came back to see how things are going. I have just read through my last topic that I posted months ago. Just shows that nobody gives you respect. I had been a member of this forum since its first few days, yet a few months ago I had become hated, or at the very least disliked.

I did act like an asshole in the few months prior to me leaving but that was the way it was to get noticed. Or you had to post a negative comment against something that nobody agreed with. It was pathetic really. Seriously nobody even noticed you anymore. It used to be fun and just chat about games and stuff. Though some of you guys got really annoying in a lot of topics. I would sometimes go in and post a comment relevant to the topic yet it would be ignored because some of you had posted so many comments irrelevant to the topic that I didn't get noticed. And seriously people like Kendo on this site get way more attention than me and all he does is spam or post 1 or 2 word comments. And someone made a topic about him getting banned a while ago. WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Im not surprised that a lot of you guys thought that I was just an asshole. I wasn't but the forum had just got so annoying that you could hardly get a word in at times. I didn't really care that a lot of you weren't sad to see me go because that was what it came down to in the end. And if this topic doesn't get many views or comments im not surprised either because nobody ever cared about me anymore. I might stay on for a little bit just to see what happens but after that im gone. I could gone on about the problems I have about this forum but it would take to much time and space. So can some mod just ban me and delete all my comments please? That would be nice.

You can tell me to grow up or whatever but I don't care, as I stopped caring as soon as nobody cared about me anymore.

Btw Arbiteris I loved how you used the word "faith" in that topic about atheists. Its the only thing people like you can say when you have no proof of anything. I mean seriously man. All religion did was cause problems like the crusades, stopped us from getting more advanced etc. Hell we would be so much better if religion never existed, look where we could be if religion never existed. Just because someone put some stories about "God" and what not it in a book a few thousand years ago doesn't make it fact, like people like you seem to blindly believe.

P.S. sorry about that rant there but that little fuck had been annoying me for months not just about religion. And if you now think even less about me because of that little rant then I seriously don't care. So don't give me a message back about Im wrong or what not, save it for someone who cares.
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Skycrawler

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Ummm noone's here anymore lol....Except me(I'm barely here) and a few others. Actually the only time you'll ever really see anyone here is if something console war-ish happens. Quite sad honestly,Oh well.

BTW You could just go away and never come back. Its way better than making a thread over it. Though I do understand if you have some frustrations to get off your chest. So
Back to top Go down
Spectre7
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Spectre7

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:04 pm

I am TheBrotherhoodOfSony.

And i laugh at your whining about not getting attention.

Last edited by Spectre7 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Attention issues, eh?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:23 pm

C'mon, man. Was this thread really needed? Especially on "this" forum.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Haha someone is butthurt.Dude, you have serious anger issues.I hope for your sake your just making these threads to trololol.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Hmm I wonder, why do people sometimes ask you to ban an account? Wouldn't it be easier to just not visit the forum anymore?
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:16 am

I strongly disagreed with Arbiteris regards that religion thread. But I would never call him a little fuck because I have respect for him and he is more than entitled to his own opinion.

Besides we've agreed on pretty much everything else such as the U.S. foriegn policy Rolling Eyes

Seriously though, that rant screamed attention seeker to me...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:45 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:
I strongly disagreed with Arbiteris regards that religion thread. But I would never call him a little fuck because I have respect for him and he is more than entitled to his own opinion.

Besides we've agreed on pretty much everything else such as the U.S. foriegn policy Rolling Eyes

I had a disgaree meant on a US foriegn policy?Hmm, dont remember.

But thanks

This dude in the past has had anger issues.And he hates me because I banned him for his hate comments and tantrums.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:54 am

Arbiteris wrote:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wrote:

I had a disgaree meant on a US foriegn policy?Hmm, dont remember.

But thanks

This dude in the past has had anger issues.And he hates me because I banned him for his hate comments and tantrums.

No we've both agreed that the U.S. foreign policy is awful (Iraq War etc)

By the way I rarely come on this forum any more for obvious reasons thats it's dead. My username on G7 is Dam_Noir, i've only just realised your Zeratul on there.

Catch you on G7 buddy.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:53 pm

People still go here?!
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 am

Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

You're still coming here.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:58 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

So am i
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:08 am

lightlamp wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

So am i

http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

So am i

You know, it is sad and ironic that you are using my account jub to advertise the forum that you and sonji banned me from(not to mention you had no actual proof or reason to ban me).....
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:13 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

So am i

You know, it is sad and ironic that you are using my account jub to advertise the forum that you and sonji banned me from(not to mention you had no actual proof or reason to ban me).....
Why don't you just change your password?
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 pm

lightlamp wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

So am i

Yo lamp, you on G7?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:57 am

Aksys wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

So am i

Yo lamp, you on G7?
Nope
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:20 am

lightlamp wrote:
Aksys wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

So am i

Yo lamp, you on G7?
Nope
WHY NOT!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 am

Aksys wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
Aksys wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

So am i

Yo lamp, you on G7?
Nope
WHY NOT!?!?!?!?!?
Meh i hardly post on forums
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 pm

lightlamp wrote:
Aksys wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
Aksys wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Aksys wrote:
People still go here?!

So am i

Yo lamp, you on G7?
Nope
WHY NOT!?!?!?!?!?
Meh i hardly post on forums
Lol then why do you post on here?
And PLEASE GO TO G7. I I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just ban this account please   Just ban this account please Empty

Back to top Go down

Just ban this account please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: