This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my first console war related vid?

Go down 
+6
343_Guilty_Spark
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DuDZZ
daveMastaKill
Lt Xplosi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

my first console war related vid? Empty
PostSubject: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:33 am

hi lads how is it going all well ?
well i get to the point

i want to make a vid about a spoof from apple
you know hello i am a mac and i am a pc i want to do that

sp

360=master chief
ps3=solid snake or some other guy

if someone like tis idea then i will make a vid bout it
let me hear what you think and i will be seeing you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Solid Snake is not necessarily PlayStation trademark you know, i mean the guy starred in quite some consoles. Better pick Nathan Drake or Kratos vs Master Chief or Marcus Fenix for example. I think Nathan Drake is probably now the official PlayStation Mascot because Kratos is "waaaaayyyyy" to violent go figures. God it only taken them 14 years to find one.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:47 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Solid Snake is not necessarily PlayStation trademark you know, i mean the guy starred in quite some consoles. Better pick Nathan Drake or Kratos vs Master Chief or Marcus Fenix for example. I think Nathan Drake is probably now the official PlayStation Mascot because Kratos is "waaaaayyyyy" to violent go figures. God it only taken them 14 years to find one.
sounds good thank you
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:53 pm

Oh yeah i forgot, you also have SackBoy from Little Big Planet LMAO LOOOOOOOOL. That would put a hell of a fight.....well i gotta admit that those things can do some nice bitch slaps sometimes xD
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:56 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Oh yeah i forgot, you also have SackBoy from Little Big Planet LMAO LOOOOOOOOL. That would put a hell of a fight.....well i gotta admit that those things can do some nice bitch slaps sometimes xD
hehe maybe this will get quite funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 pm

360 = master chief & marcus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:19 pm

You should do like an army!!

360 should have Spartans, the dudes from Gears Of War, the dudes from Mass Effect, the dudes from Left 4 Dead, the elemental warriors from Kameo, the dudes from Crackdown, etc

Ps3 should have sackboys, helghast (or Templar and his dudes), Nathan Drake, Kratos and a few cars from GT to make up for what's missing. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:41 pm

pspvampire wrote:
You should do like an army!!

360 should have Spartans, the dudes from Gears Of War, the dudes from Mass Effect, the dudes from Left 4 Dead, the elemental warriors from Kameo, the dudes from Crackdown, etc

Ps3 should have sackboys, helghast (or Templar and his dudes), Nathan Drake, Kratos and a few cars from GT to make up for what's missing. lol

Thats not a good idea... You see, GT cars doesnt take any damage when they crash... And will just bump of every thing instead Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:53 pm

Use Sackboy for Sony since it's the weakest character they have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:40 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Use Sackboy for Sony since it's the weakest character they have.
I agree for exactly the same reason. Use Sackboy.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Master Chief is da bomb Smile
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:59 pm

thanks to everyone that is helping me here Very Happy
i think that i will give this a try after all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:23 am

okay now when i know i will do it i wonder... how i can animate bbut not that good i could use pics but i dont know....
tell me some tips here plz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 am

I think Sony's Mascot is Rachet and Clank, all those other characters havent been around for too long
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 pm

sony really needs a flagship mascot.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 2:44 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
sony really needs a flagship mascot.

Agree. PlayStation as the course of its live had a bunch of memorable characters but never had one who could really come to the same state as Master Chief, Mario or Sonic. I've heard thought, Sony made "official" at least for a time , that Crash Bandicoot from Naughty Dog was they're official mascot, well at least until they sold it to another company and now is on any platform on Earth Neutral

Well my money now goes for Nathan Drake, oddly enough created also by Naughty Dog. Its a character that reaches the most wide range of people like Master Chief. Rachet from InSomiac and Dextar again from Naughty Dog are way to childish and Kratos is way to violent. SackBoy? Just no...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my first console war related vid?   my first console war related vid? Empty

Back to top Go down

my first console war related vid?
Page 1 of 1