This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want Dreamcast 2.

Go down 
+6
Zombl337
C_Panda
tr3ykilla
Noel
Arbiteris
raspymanic1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
raspymanic1
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
raspymanic1

I want Dreamcast 2. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:50 pm

i loved the dreamcast but this may sound harsh but the dreamcast failing was the best thing to happen to sega because now they are back on form as one of the biggest software companies in the world and we get games like bayonneta Smile
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:01 pm

I never played dreamcast.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:55 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
i loved the dreamcast but this may sound harsh but the dreamcast failing was the best thing to happen to sega because now they are back on form as one of the biggest software companies in the world and we get games like bayonneta Smile
what about shenmue, jet grind radio, skies of arcadia, power stone, and other great games. i know that skies of arcadia and power stone weren't by sega by they were meant for sega i think
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 pm

I understand Dreamcast was really awesome but people just hype it up too much
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Yeah Dreamcast was awesome and it was the first system to have online "thanks to microsoft" and it had good graphics, I think it died out cause it was ahead of its time.. people wasnt ready for the dreamcast
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:19 am

Dreamcast was awesome,and is the most respected console to this day, even though it is dead,sadly.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:28 am

Dreamcast still lives on with independent devs making games for it, and people running private servers for games like Quake 3 Arena. I actually JUST bought a Dreamcast like 6 months ago when I finally realized who awesome it was.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:19 pm

I don't.
But thats just my opinion man, don't need to take it too seriusly.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:13 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
REALLY? Beyonneta?.... The DEVIL MAY CRY RIP OFF? That's something to be proud of? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:19 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:
REALLY? Beyonneta?.... The DEVIL MAY CRY RIP OFF? That's something to be proud of? Hmmm...

Hu............BAYONETTA was created by Hideki Kamiya you know. The one who also created Devil May Cry. How can it be a rip off?
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:02 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

Hu............BAYONETTA was created by Hideki Kamiya you know. The one who also created Devil May Cry. How can it be a rip off?
The guy ripped off himself... You can do that ya know. By producing something pretty much exactly like you already have out there.
Back to top Go down
altair
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
altair

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:15 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
MICHAEL wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

The guy ripped off himself... You can do that ya know. By producing something pretty much exactly like you already have out there.
BAYONETTA AND DMC BOTH SUCK ASSASSINS CREED SHITS ON BOTH
Back to top Go down
altair
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
altair

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:16 pm

the sonic the hedgehog games on dreamcast were amazing
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:20 am

it was fun...why did the memory card have a screen O__o
but segas president has stated he wants a new system , i doubt it will ever happen though. now sega is realy nothing but nintendos bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want Dreamcast 2.   I want Dreamcast 2. Empty

Back to top Go down

I want Dreamcast 2.
Page 1 of 1