This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!

Go down 
+28
lightlamp
gusgus2022
Mr. Project Natal
M3A7L04F
tr3ykilla
Lt Xplosi
toxicavenger778
Master_Chief
C_Panda
Monashtry
devilsoultaker
Arbiteris
343_Guilty_Spark
Leinhart007
II XShogunX II
Zombl337
GeneralMLD
shadowmonkey987
caine
CryonicMaestro ZA
Pistol Perk
DemonWolf
Aero250
A Dirty Muppet
KaimArgonar360
DeW
dudeoftheages
Blixtstorm
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!   Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
400MS for ONE track?
No thanks.

Nope 2 tracks, well two variations of the track, still its one of the best tracks in the world
Still, it's $5 for only two tracks lol. Compared to $5 for 6-7 cars.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!   Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:49 pm

DustinDutRank wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
DustinDutRank wrote:
400MS for ONE track?
No thanks.

Nope 2 tracks, well two variations of the track, still its one of the best tracks in the world
Still, it's $5 for only two tracks lol. Compared to $5 for 6-7 cars.

Well, the cars packs are with 10 cars in each packs, that's 0,4€ per car... But since you get to use the track more then the cars, i think a price of 2€ per track is decent, not perfect... They usually include a car with the track packs.

I think the next Jalopnic car pack for March is 15 or 20 cars..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DustinDutRank
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DustinDutRank

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!   Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Well if it comes with some cars then I might buy it.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!   Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:38 am

The track is available now, as its said 1 environment 2 different tracks.

1 short loop and 1 long loop of this amazing map.

134MB big.

400MSpoints.

Last edited by Blixtstorm on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!   Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:46 pm

I just got of a very interesting conversation with one of Turn10's creators after playing last night.

"Brad" said:

-New custom online lobbys will be added to the online mode, as they have seen a mayor complaint from that front. And new game modes in matchmaking aswell.

-Fixing glitch cars and fixing the 4x4's more equal to simular PI of RWD and FWD cars.

-New type of tarmac on the dragstrip, this will be equal on Ladera track, the striped part is more sticky then normal tarmac/asphalt. Just like real drag strips! Smile

This is pretty much all he said, and that he liked my car Razz

For the record these are still in development was his quote and he's a "tester" at Turn10.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!   Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
I just got of a very interesting conversation with one of Turn10's creators after playing last night.

"Brad" said:

-New custom online lobbys will be added to the online mode, as they have seen a mayor complaint from that front. And new game modes in matchmaking aswell.

-Fixing glitch cars and fixing the 4x4's more equal to simular PI of RWD and FWD cars.

-New type of tarmac on the dragstrip, this will be equal on Ladera track, the striped part is more sticky then normal tarmac/asphalt. Just like real drag strips! Smile

For the record these are still in development was his quote and he's a "tester" at Turn10.

fixing glitch cars.... i like!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!   Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

"Brad" said:

fixing glitch cars.... i like!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!   Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 3 - HUGE Online update coming our way!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6