This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)

Go down 
+11
Thebruteslayer17
toxicavenger778
DemonWolf
lynch006
II XShogunX II
The_One
Zombl337
DustinCanFly
F2sT
343_Guilty_Spark
dudeoftheages
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) Empty
PostSubject: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:00 am

I just made this parody video making fun of elpresador and the treybrotherhood.

We need to start calling them Brownies like the little girl scouts. They can't get away with calling us weebols.

Check out my vid, it shows how crazy elpresador really is. I can't seem to embed it so who ever the admin is, please turn on HTML tags

For now here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6N3h3cd4E

EDIT:

Since the embed code for youtube doesn't work I desided to add the picture of elpresador as a little girl Brownie Scout.

The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) BROWNIES

Last edited by dudeoftheages on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:37 am

I just want to add that we should really only deal with elpresador. Just ignore the rest of the trey brotherhood. So long as elpresador says he's the boss and the trey brotherhood say he's the leader it makes our job easier. He's a joke. A pathetic joke. He's a crazy SOB.

All we have to do is make him look retarded, which is easy, and all PS3 fanboys will go down with him.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:22 am

lol! That video is a thing of beauty. A true work of art. 5/5 my man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:07 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
lol! That video is a thing of beauty. A true work of art. 5/5 my man.

Thanks, here's the picture of elpresador as a Brownie.

The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) BROWNIES
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Here's the PS3 Cult picture.   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 pm

I had to redo it, but now it's better.

The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) Ps3deathcult
Back to top Go down
F2sT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:16 pm

that was funny as hell. i love the asylum. that was the best part. you need to the brady bunch parody with all those idiots. that would be huge. haha.
Back to top Go down
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:53 pm

dudeoftheages wrote:
I had to redo it, but now it's better.

The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) Ps3deathcult

Thats horrible.

but very funny.

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dustincanfly
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:40 am

This is still funny as hell!
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

QFT
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:52 am

Zombl337 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

QFT

Lol, i just noticed on his Brownie's sash it says "Old Timers". Isn't he like in his 40s and still acting like a retard about the PS3? Dudeoftheages has him dead to rights.
Back to top Go down
The_One

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:58 am

Don't you guys think this is a bit sad and immature? This is like beyond fanboy.
I like the 360 as much as you but really now -_-
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:16 am

The_One wrote:
Don't you guys think this is a bit sad and immature? This is like beyond fanboy.

Are you here to contribute to the forum, or hate on us for having fun?!
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:18 am

The_One wrote:

I don't think you appreciate how sad and immature elpresador is. He needed to be called what he is. An insane clown and a Brownie.

If you've ever seen elpresador's videos you'd know it's true.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:06 am

The_One wrote:

How is it sad when all of these clips are things that he actually did and said? I am watching you, please play nice man.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:42 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:
The_One wrote:

How is it sad when all of these clips are things that he actually did and said? I am watching you, please play nice man.

I'm not quick to ban, but not enjoying this video is nearly a banable offense Smile j/k
Back to top Go down
lynch006
Seaman Recruit
lynch006

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:07 pm

cool pics..... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:45 pm

HAHAHA! These posts are so funny! Very Happy Keep it up you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:51 pm

The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) Ps3fan15
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:56 pm

I'm not really good with Photoshop xDThe "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) Halo3_10
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:43 pm

This video is truly amazing
Make more
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:36 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Yea man I changed my password after I suspected my account of being hacked, and now everything is back to normal. Someone was fuckin wit my account.
zombl337
too bad you got hacked mate
Back to top Go down
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:58 am

I think our motto should be "TREY 4 FAIL". lol!
Back to top Go down
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:18 am

I have my own picture:
The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) Elpres10
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:28 pm

lol i just thought...

theres is 3 consoles

trey = 3 in french

sony = 3rd

there for trey = last

trey 4 life = last 4 life

xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:49 pm

DuDZZ wrote:
lol i just thought...

theres is 3 consoles

trey = 3 in french

sony = 3rd

there for trey = last

trey 4 life = last 4 life

xD

Well....

Trois is French for 3, but the very old French word for treie, and pronounces the same.
Other words that could match:

Tre - Swedish nr 3
Trä - Swedish for tree
Trei - Norwegian for 3

And least but not last: "Trej", a viking word and the newer form "Träl". Literally meaning "slave"....

By this conclusion i make... Trey 4 life... is really bad!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)   The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT) Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Brownie" ELPRESADOR Gets PWND (Brownie leader of Trey Brotherhood PS3 CULT)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next