This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think of borderlands?

Go down 
5 posters

What do you rate the game?
What do you think of borderlands? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of borderlands? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What do you think of borderlands? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of borderlands? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
What do you think of borderlands? Vote_lcap25%What do you think of borderlands? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
What do you think of borderlands? Vote_lcap13%What do you think of borderlands? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
What do you think of borderlands? Vote_lcap25%What do you think of borderlands? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
What do you think of borderlands? Vote_lcap37%What do you think of borderlands? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

What do you think of borderlands? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of borderlands?   What do you think of borderlands? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:31 am

I think it looks cool and might buy it so I was just wondering what you guys think of this game.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of borderlands?   What do you think of borderlands? EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:50 pm

gave it an eight, i personally really need someone to play with to really enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of borderlands?   What do you think of borderlands? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Not played it yet but with several million weapons it sounds pretty impressive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of borderlands?   What do you think of borderlands? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:39 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Not played it yet but with several million weapons it sounds pretty impressive Very Happy
While it does have a lot of weapons, many weapons are the same, just more powerful than another.

I love Borderlands. I wrote a review on it if you wanna check it out, and gave the game a 9.1/10.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of borderlands?   What do you think of borderlands? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 pm

It sounds cool but it doesnt interest me very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of borderlands?   What do you think of borderlands? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of borderlands?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: