This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? Empty
PostSubject: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:44 pm

Left 4 Dead 2 is a BIG step for mankind, in my opinion lol. It's a big improvement from the first...heres how it goes...
NOTE: THIS LIST IS NOT! COMPLETE, BUT IT GIVES AN OVERVIEW ON MOST OF IT...

Guns:
--Same 2 shotguns from first and 2 new : Spas and pump action like the automatic in the first.
--Same sniper with a new rifle that is a military sniper
--Same uzi with a new one with silencer...that doesnt seem to make a difference lol
--Same M16 with 2 new (that ive used) a Scar(not for sure) and an AK-47 Smile
Grenades:
--Same pipe bomb and molotove with a new Boomer bile grenade that attracts zombies to it where u can shoot them...HAHA! Great idea!
Health:
--Same pills and health pack BUT now there is a [u]shot for adreniline[/u]...(spelling?)
Melee Weapons:
--(From what I used) there is a guitar, night stick, machete, frying pan and more but I havent come across them yet...
ZOMBIES!:
--You can now shoot holes through zombies and see their guts! Gore to the EXTREME!
--There are new looking zombies (regular infected) like a SWAT zombie with armor and a fire hazard suit zombie(that i think is fire proof)
--Same special infected from 1st with a different look...
New infected list:
Spitter: Spits this green SHIT all over the floor and you that hurts!
Chargrer: Runs fast, grabs you, and bashes you into floor repeatedly...looks like a tank but dies faster and isnt a tank.
Jockey: Jumps on your FUCKING HEAD! He's a major ass hole!
Witch: same but walks in this game...spooky!

Also, regular infected now run more better (not like a robot) and when I was just playing on normal, I noticed that zombies attack more often and don't stumble around as much...which makes it more action packed... Also, some think that because the setting is in daytime, that it sucks :/ but it really helps in a way and it's not something that you really notice.

Last edited by Project Natal Informer on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:15 am

I played the demo. Trying to figure out where the insta kill spots are so I know where to attack when playing as the infected on Versus mode.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 am

Wow that sounds sooo awesome about the whole zombie guts!!
Actually check out dead island, that's pretty impressive. It's a microsoft exclusive and it will have multi-damage-layers or something, I don't know what it's called lol but basically every character model uses this type of feature where the more damage taken on the body, the more of their insides you will see lol.

Take a look here. It's really awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz4X__dpTsk

(btw for some reason I cant post actual video clips on the forum anymore, the little icon isn't showing Sad its annoying)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 pm

where the hell do you get the demo?
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:46 pm

awsome... the demo was fun Very Happy

and you get the demo if you pre-order the game
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:01 am

spartan225 wrote:
where the hell do you get the demo?

The demo is exclusive right now...you must preorder it to get it...then i think after a while, it will come out for all Xbox 360 users.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
I played the demo. Trying to figure out where the insta kill spots are so I know where to attack when playing as the infected on Versus mode.
Ya, i like the new zombies Smile

Um, is it an Xbox 360 exclusive or will it start out that way and go to the ps3 also?
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 pm

Project Natal Informer wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:

Um, is it an Xbox 360 exclusive or will it start out that way and go to the ps3 also?

Valve wont develop games on asymmetric core technology so they won't make the game on PS3. It's only on PC and 360.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:49 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Project Natal Informer wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:

Valve wont develop games on asymmetric core technology so they won't make the game on PS3. It's only on PC and 360.
Good because it is something we can brag about. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?   Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to know about Left 4 Dead 2?
Page 1 of 1