This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
+8
buddhapride69
popjack88
Stoney
daveMastaKill
tr3ykilla
DuDZZ
spartan225
Kazthesensation
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazthesensation
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kazthesensation

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 am

So the date for modern warfare 2 is approaching and so i think everybody should post there gamertags who will be playing it...get a team together for spec ops and death match and what not

mines is kazthesensation...sadly i just got the RROD Sad so imma have 2 send it in but once i get it back i hope 2 see u all on mw2 for 360
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 am

my gamertag is: BartDude52
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:07 pm

my gamertag is: (removed pm if you want it... tell me your from xbox360 republic)
im already playing it Very Happy

Last edited by DuDZZ on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Rabia809
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 pm

my GT is dave MastaKill but i don't know when i probably gonna get only close to christmas, i'm short of money right now Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 pm

I hate MW online...why you ask?! Coz I suck at FPS's online....well not so much suck as everyone else take it to fucking serious! LOL.....Rainbow Six is great online!
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:01 am

Gt is popjack88 !! add me up
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:04 am

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
I hate MW online...why you ask?! Coz I suck at FPS's online....well not so much suck as everyone else take it to fucking serious! LOL.....Rainbow Six is great online!

i hate it online as well for instance if they dont fix the matchmaking im not buying number 2 the matchmaking is fucking horrible
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Kazthesensation
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kazthesensation

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:40 am

buddhapride69 wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:

i hate it online as well for instance if they dont fix the matchmaking im not buying number 2 the matchmaking is fucking horrible

the matchmaking wasn't really a problem the host leaving and the game ending was the most annoying problem thankfully which is going to be solved in number 2
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:44 am

Kazthesensation wrote:
buddhapride69 wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:

the matchmaking wasn't really a problem the host leaving and the game ending was the most annoying problem thankfully which is going to be solved in number 2

it was i played my first game the other day and i vsed level 55s with the best weapons and i had fuck all
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
4554Isaiah
Seaman
Seaman

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:03 am

GT:Isaiah4554
Add me or D.I.E Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 am

only thing i hated about cod4 online is everyone would run around with a MP5 or some other non skilled needed gun and just made the game not as enjoy able as it coulda been
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Kazthesensation
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kazthesensation

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 pm

DuDZZ wrote:
only thing i hated about cod4 online is everyone would run around with a MP5 or some other non skilled needed gun and just made the game not as enjoy able as it coulda been

i agree...and the people who would go around with snipers and using them as if they were regular guns...it got so annoying at times
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Sorry to hear about the RROD but you'll get ur 360 back soon enough and will be playing MW2 way before me because I'm not getting it yet at least lol coz I really want L4D2, Halo Odst (i know... not got it yet), Dragon Age Origins, Assassins Creed Bloodlines, Littlebigplanet Portable and some others and wont have the money to get MW2 too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:40 pm

I'm going to beat the SP campaign first and then I'll play it online.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Gamertag is Zombl337. Getting MW2 ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: