This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Microsoft downs sizes work force

Go down 
+7
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Stoney
Zombl337
GeneralMLD
hatmantc
11 posters
AuthorMessage
hatmantc
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Microsoft downs sizes work force Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Microsoft lays off over 5,000 people

looks like even Microsoft can't escape having to lay off workers in this economic condition
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:12 pm

old news. they announced this months ago. Sony i believe announced 16 000 respectively
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Out of the almost 100,000 employees they had to let 5,000 go. OMFG Microsoft is DOOMED LMFAO. All MS is doing, is eliminating jobs that arent neccessary.
Back to top Go down
hatmantc
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Out of the almost 100,000 employees they had to let 5,000 go. OMFG Microsoft is DOOMED LMFAO. All MS is doing, is eliminating jobs that arent neccessary.

never said they were doomed. just shows that even during these times, no company is untouched by what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:48 pm

hatmantc wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

never said they were doomed. just shows that even during these times, no company is untouched by what is going on.

There was NO point in annoucing this......Brownie in disguise I suspect!?
Back to top Go down
hatmantc
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Posted it because Joystiq had it at news today
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:57 am

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
hatmantc wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

Let's not let the the fact that trolls come here to cause trouble stop us from being able to discuss the news.

I have an idea, how about somebody finds out how many people Sony fired. With all the money they have been losing it's got to be more than Microsoft who actual made a profit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Ah well, shit happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:35 pm

I wonder when the economy gets better.And i also wonder what the world will be like when im 50 years old Shocked
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I wonder when the economy gets better.And i also wonder what the world will be like when im 50 years old Shocked
Economy isn't getting better at all. Its actually getting worse. The unemployment percentages came out today for USA, and unemployment went up. Obama fails.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
The world will end in 2012. lol
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
No it won't. Well, may be it will, the cell in the ps3 will unlock its true potentialz in 2012. lol!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:38 pm

C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
No it won't. Well, may be it will, the cell in the ps3 will unlock its true potentialz in 2012. lol!
Thats when GT5 will finally release.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:48 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
C_Panda wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Thats when GT5 will finally release.
And flop.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:15 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
hatmantc wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

Let's not let the the fact that trolls come here to cause trouble stop us from being able to discuss the news.

I have an idea, how about somebody finds out how many people Sony fired. With all the money they have been losing it's got to be more than Microsoft who actual made a profit.
The brownies dont want to talk about that.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
hatmantc wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

The brownies dont want to talk about that.
Facts are like fairytales to the brownies. Its like pixies, and dragons, oh my.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:34 am

EA just fired a bunch of people too. What else is new?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:15 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
hatmantc wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:

I'm pretty sure i've seen that name on plenty of PS3 fanboy videos on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Companies are simply cutting back all of their extra work force that is not neccesarilly needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft downs sizes work force   Microsoft downs sizes work force Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft downs sizes work force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: