This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo: Reach level locations.

Go down 
+3
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
dreadraptor85
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Halo: Reach level locations. Empty
PostSubject: Halo: Reach level locations.   Halo: Reach level locations. EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Obviously the game will take place on Reach, but does anyone know if they might use a moon of Reach as one of the levels during the campaign? Or a different Halo installation, or another alien planet? and what about Harvest?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach level locations.   Halo: Reach level locations. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:03 pm

Wish I knew. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach level locations.   Halo: Reach level locations. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Bungie confirmed that it will only be on Reach.

It MAY include the orbital space Op that master chief did to destroy navigation data aboard a UNSC ship.

But otherwise it will be on Reach. The MAC gun generators, the underground mines, the ONI base, the forrunner artifact site.

I also have a feeling the game will have "flashbacks" of when the spartans were training on Reach. Maybe some forest levels or some cavern levels, where the sparatns did most training.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach level locations.   Halo: Reach level locations. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:17 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

It MAY include the orbital space Op that master chief did to destroy navigation data aboard a UNSC ship.

But otherwise it will be on Reach. The MAC gun generators, the underground mines, the ONI base, the forrunner artifact site.

I also have a feeling the game will have "flashbacks" of when the spartans were training on Reach. Maybe some forest levels or some cavern levels, where the sparatns did most training.

BUT IT ISNT A HALO GAME WITHOUT A HALO!!! (and destorying it! lol)

i cant wait to see more from reach!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach level locations.   Halo: Reach level locations. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:48 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:

Ah, brings back memories of the book. This game is going to be sick. Every chapter had fighting in it. It's going to be epic.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach level locations.   Halo: Reach level locations. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:26 am

DuDZZ wrote:
GeneralMLD wrote:

BUT IT ISNT A HALO GAME WITHOUT A HALO!!! (and destorying it! lol)

i cant wait to see more from reach!! Smile

They might not blow up a Halo ring but Reach gets pwned.

pig
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach level locations.   Halo: Reach level locations. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:45 pm

No offense but isnt this a stupid topic?Its just like asking where HALO CE takes place...
Back to top Go down
VERY NICE
Seaman Recruit
VERY NICE

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach level locations.   Halo: Reach level locations. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Everytime I read "Halo: Reach" I nearly jizz my pants. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Reach level locations.   Halo: Reach level locations. Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo: Reach level locations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: