This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation

Go down 
+2
DemonWolf
Mr. Cole Drake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation Empty
PostSubject: Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation   Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:33 pm

That stipulation is, it'll beat either the 360 or the PS3 versions of the game, but not both, the Nintendo boss Reggie FIls-Aime told Gametrailers TV. Still, that's a hell of a Pepsi challenge.

Granted, New Super Mario Bros. Wii only releases on a single platform. Modern Warfare 2 is still expected to be an enormous seller for both Xbox 360 and PS3, take your pick. Fils-Aime is unfazed by that and sticks to his claim. "Absolutely. I say that unequivocally," he told GTTV. "Now, you've got to give me the entire holiday selling season. Right? So let's take it all the way through the January NPD data. Yes. I'll put that stake in the ground."

Or maybe he means it'll outsell Modern Warfare: Reflex on the Wii?

http://kotaku.com/5399737/fils+aime-new-super-mario-bros-wii-will-outsell-mw2---with-one-stipulation
---------------------------------------------------

I bet he's right. I don't plan on getting MW2 until the beginning of next year. NSMBW, on the other hand, I'll be getting on day one.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation   Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Well to be fair, super mario bros will sell just coz of the brand. People like me who played the mario games on n64, gamecube, gba, etc have got bored of it, know its overused and are ready for something new. It will still sell but I don't care, I'll just buy the better game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation   Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:21 pm

itll outsell the ps3 version since they dont buy games.

it wont touch the 360 sales.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation   Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:17 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation   Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:00 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
itll outsell the ps3 version since they dont buy games.

it wont touch the 360 sales.
lmao nice.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation   Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 am

I think overtime it will outsell them both put together.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation   Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 pm

MW2 has over 4.5 million PREORDERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation   Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation Empty

Back to top Go down

Fils-Aime: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Will Outsell MW2 — with One Stipulation
Page 1 of 1