This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ps3 gamers must be pissed

Go down 
+13
A7MAD
Stoney
LegendaryRouge4
Zombl337
gamerdude
tr3ykilla
3DO was too cheap for me
Blixtstorm
screw u M$
DemonWolf
C_Panda
Master_Chief
day walker
17 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

ps3 gamers must be pissed Empty
PostSubject: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:15 am

cause modern warfare 2 has better graphics to killzone 2 so they must be pissed since, warfare 2 looks better on the 360, puh killzone 2 graphics impossible on 360 they wish, also crysis 2 game engine looks 10 times better, that and engine X

Last edited by day walker on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:23 pm

COD MW2 definitely looks better than Killzone 2. Better lighting and textures with more open maps with more stuff going on at once with a rock solid framerate. And it took a fraction of the time to make.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 4:35 pm

They are always pissed, and it doesn't take a lot to look bettervthen grey,orange,brown,dull and uninspired baby puke that is Failzone 2.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:08 pm

day walker wrote:
cause modern warfare 2 has better graphics to killzone 2 so they must be pissed since, warfare 2 looks better on the 360, puh killzone 2 graphics impossible on 360 they wish, also crysis 2 game engine looks 10 times better, that and engine X

Good points! Now we can say that ps3 can't handle MW2 at the standard of 360 lmfao! xD

Btw nice pic "Halo Reach Around"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
screw u M$

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:35 am

mw2 to looks exactly like mw 1 so sense kz2 looked better than mw 1 kz looks better than mw 2. just cuz you and your fanboy legion think it so doesnt make it so Wink
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:38 am

MW2 has the same engine as the previous CoD4: MW (1), so the correct name for this game is

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 2

I dont like Killzone, i traded mine in for two 360 game Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:44 pm

screw u M$ wrote:
mw2 to looks exactly like mw 1 so sense kz2 looked better than mw 1 kz looks better than mw 2. just cuz you and your fanboy legion think it so doesnt make it so Wink
Heres perfect proof that the PS3 fanboys are indeed pissed. Thanks for proving our point.
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:09 am

Can someone please provide a link to where this info is from.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:22 am

3DO was too cheap for me wrote:
Can someone please provide a link to where this info is from.

butthurtps3fanboys.com
Back to top Go down
gamerdude
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:17 pm

idk killzone 2 had some really amazing graphics it could be prefrence but i like killzone 2 graphics better the MW2
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Halo Reach will put them all to shame!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendaryRouge4

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:49 pm

oh come on your pushing it. mw2 is the superior game but Kz2 graphics are matched only by uc2.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:35 pm

LegendaryRouge4 wrote:
oh come on your pushing it. mw2 is the superior game but Kz2 graphics are matched only by uc2.

No....MW2 looks better than Killzone 2 without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
A7MAD
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 am

I think KZ2 had solid visuals, but it was expected imo!

Tunnel shooter, no split screen, limited use of color, 2d textures and with use of lighting making it look like 3d textures.

GG worked long and hard on the PS3 to get that game looking good and had to sacrifice a lot because of the RSX processor and VRAM limitations.

I think they did a good job considering. Again though, FPS/TPS are not really 'at home' (no pun) on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 am

A7MAD wrote:
I think KZ2 had solid visuals, but it was expected imo!

Tunnel shooter, no split screen, limited use of color, 2d textures and with use of lighting making it look like 3d textures.

GG worked long and hard on the PS3 to get that game looking good and had to sacrifice a lot because of the RSX processor and VRAM limitations.

I think they did a good job considering. Again though, FPS/TPS are not really 'at home' (no pun) on the PS3.

Brilliant post mate.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 am

umm in not trying to stick with the ps3 but killzone has way better graphics then mw2 i really hate ps3 but there is still no game out there with better grAphics than killzone
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 pm

Even though I do not like Modern Warfare 2, I cannot deny it has some great graphics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
oh woe is me
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:36 am

um no.....
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:13 am

killzone has better graphic's(not by that much) but Cod 4 has better tecture's and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ps3 gamers must be pissed   ps3 gamers must be pissed Empty

Back to top Go down

ps3 gamers must be pissed
Page 1 of 1