This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(CORpt4) replace "exclusives" with "games" = ownage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

(CORpt4) replace "exclusives" with "games" = ownage Empty
PostSubject: (CORpt4) replace "exclusives" with "games" = ownage   (CORpt4) replace "exclusives" with "games" = ownage EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:33 pm

according to ps3 junkies exclusives = halo3,forza
according to me games on 360 = L4D(2), gears(2), mass effect, splinter cell conviction, alan wake,

MS was not aiming for exclusives this generation (harshful truth) but what they do aim for is better games then the competition (ps3). there plan works like a charm. because of their ignorance, ps3 fanboys can win arguments when bring up exclusives. despite that pc games takes up 14% of the gaming industry sells and "games for windows" titles barley sells. not to mention not any pc can play GFW.

to make a long story short

360 has better games than ps3 > 360 has better exclusive than ps3

djsonic99 (33 minutes ago) Show Hide
where in my comment did i said exclusives i said xbox360 games are better that ps3. if u wanna be a exclusives junkie than that's fine. but my quote still stands
Deezy1490 (37 minutes ago) Show Hide
Lol dont get me wrong left 4 dead is fucking great but,
its not a exclusive therefore you can't compare it
djsonic99 (46 minutes ago) Show Hide
quote me: ps3 games is not on par with 360 games therefore my ps3 was better off being sold then a wasted investment. L4D2 FTW
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

(CORpt4) replace "exclusives" with "games" = ownage Empty
PostSubject: Re: (CORpt4) replace "exclusives" with "games" = ownage   (CORpt4) replace "exclusives" with "games" = ownage EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Fully agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

(CORpt4) replace "exclusives" with "games" = ownage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: