This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 781
Join date : 2009-09-11

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:43 pm

tell me what you guys think. I personally think its because they will never get the game.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:47 pm

spartan225 wrote:
tell me what you guys think. I personally think its because they will never get the game.

If you think about it, bungie inst microsoft property anymore Sad

They could make a simular game for all consoles.... dont think microsoft would take it to kind...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:23 pm

They bash it cos there afraid of it....I think so anyway.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:24 pm

I mean afraid of its success!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Because it's a popular game with over 10,000,000 sales and with the majority of ps3 owners having bought it just for Bluray, no ps3 exclusive will ever sell that much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 28
Location : Canada... eh?

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
tell me what you guys think. I personally think its because they will never get the game.

If you think about it, bungie inst microsoft property anymore Sad

They could make a simular game for all consoles.... dont think microsoft would take it to kind...

yes.. but it cant be anything halo releated as microsoft has all the rights to the halo name.... part of the deal when bungie left MS.... i heard some rumours they might start some MAC games.... like they use to b4 halo




i personally think ps3 fanboys hate it cause they suck at it..... come on everyone i know that hates halo sucks ass at it
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Posts : 701
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 34
Location : California

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:13 pm

"Man has always feared what he does not understand."
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

Posts : 378
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location :

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Because they need a franchise like it on their system.They are butthurt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-10-03

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:32 pm

They are jealous of Halo's popularity,beauty,gameplay,music etc. Bottom line is they are butthurt, and also because it is not on Ps3. They're just a bunch of bitter, jealous monkey's. Idiot's, basically.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

Posts : 567
Join date : 2009-10-26
Location : Ikaruga

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Because it is popular like crazy. The most popular franchise on the system is the game that the fanboys say is the worse and i dont get it. This is one of the 2 franchises ( Gears of War ) that fanboys say are the worst. I have never seen anyone bash about Sony and Nintendo franchises. So why. Tell me.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Canada

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:18 pm

its AAA, massively popular, and they got nothing that comes close.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Posts : 2290
Join date : 2009-09-05
Location : Installation 04

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
its AAA, massively popular, and they got nothing that comes close.

Damn right. Their so called Halo killer (Killzone 2 is played less than ODST. They all talk about Uncharted 2 like it's god, but it couldn't even out sell ODST. I mean, ODST got terrible press becuase it started out as DLC and grew into a full features retail game yet Uncharted 2 has critics going nuts for it and they still don't buy it, instead they buy MW2 yet not in the numbers as 360 fans. It kills them that no matter how great their PS3 exclusives are Halo is always better. What's interesting is they really only care about bragging rights, they stopped playings games after PS2. All the real gamers bought Xbox 360 and haven't looked back since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 30

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:51 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
tell me what you guys think. I personally think its because they will never get the game.

If you think about it, bungie inst microsoft property anymore Sad

They could make a simular game for all consoles.... dont think microsoft would take it to kind...

Microsoft owns the Halo name though, so anything too similar or involving anything in the Halo universe is copyright infringement at this point besides Halo games which Microsoft controls who makes them.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 25
Location : New York

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:37 am

Zombl337 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
tell me what you guys think. I personally think its because they will never get the game.

If you think about it, bungie inst microsoft property anymore Sad

They could make a simular game for all consoles.... dont think microsoft would take it to kind...

Microsoft owns the Halo name though, so anything too similar or involving anything in the Halo universe is copyright infringement at this point besides Halo games which Microsoft controls who makes them.
does Microsoft own Gears of War, and Mass Effect too?
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:50 am

M3A7L04F wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
tell me what you guys think. I personally think its because they will never get the game.

If you think about it, bungie inst microsoft property anymore Sad

They could make a simular game for all consoles.... dont think microsoft would take it to kind...

Microsoft owns the Halo name though, so anything too similar or involving anything in the Halo universe is copyright infringement at this point besides Halo games which Microsoft controls who makes them.
does Microsoft own Gears of War, and Mass Effect too?

Microsoft owns them aswell, every game "MGS" Microsoft Game Studios label is owned and published by them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:37 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
tell me what you guys think. I personally think its because they will never get the game.

If you think about it, bungie inst microsoft property anymore Sad

They could make a simular game for all consoles.... dont think microsoft would take it to kind...

Microsoft owns the Halo name though, so anything too similar or involving anything in the Halo universe is copyright infringement at this point besides Halo games which Microsoft controls who makes them.
does Microsoft own Gears of War, and Mass Effect too?

Microsoft owns them aswell, every game "MGS" Microsoft Game Studios label is owned and published by them.




Hummmm...i don't think M$ owns de IP of both Gears and Mass Effect. The IP is always owned by the creators, this case EPIC and BIOWARE, unless of course if you sell the IP like Bungie did to Microsoft. Like Naughty Dog\Sony did with Crash Bandicoot and so on and on. What M$ got is publishing rights (even with Mass Effect 2 in some degree probably).
Which is almost if not more importante that owning the IP itself. The publisher finances the game creation and marketing. By other words the game could only be possible by its publisher, like the case of Gears or Alan Wake or the first Mass Effect.
In the middle theres always a bunch of laws and shit that i don't really care, but the bottom line is: Gears on PS3 will not happen cuz M$ is the one who is behind with the money for the franchise. Alan Wake is the same. Mass Effect 2 and 3 plus Splinter Cell Conviction is a little more complicated. Only time will tell in those cases.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:17 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
Zombl337 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
spartan225 wrote:
tell me what you guys think. I personally think its because they will never get the game.

If you think about it, bungie inst microsoft property anymore Sad

They could make a simular game for all consoles.... dont think microsoft would take it to kind...

Microsoft owns the Halo name though, so anything too similar or involving anything in the Halo universe is copyright infringement at this point besides Halo games which Microsoft controls who makes them.
does Microsoft own Gears of War, and Mass Effect too?

Microsoft owns them aswell, every game "MGS" Microsoft Game Studios label is owned and published by them.




Hummmm...i don't think M$ owns de IP of both Gears and Mass Effect. The IP is always owned by the creators, this case EPIC and BIOWARE, unless of course if you sell the IP like Bungie did to Microsoft. Like Naughty Dog\Sony did with Crash Bandicoot and so on and on. What M$ got is publishing rights (even with Mass Effect 2 in some degree probably).
Which is almost if not more importante that owning the IP itself. The publisher finances the game creation and marketing. By other words the game could only be possible by its publisher, like the case of Gears or Alan Wake or the first Mass Effect.
In the middle theres always a bunch of laws and shit that i don't really care, but the bottom line is: Gears on PS3 will not happen cuz M$ is the one who is behind with the money for the franchise. Alan Wake is the same. Mass Effect 2 and 3 plus Splinter Cell Conviction is a little more complicated. Only time will tell in those cases.

I'm pretty sure EA bought Bioware so now they own the rights to Mass Effect? Im not to sure how it works but I think EA owns it.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:27 pm

Yes you are correct. That is why i say at some degree. Since the first game, it was announced has a trilogy. I dunno when EA bought BIOWARE, but i guess it by that time M$ already had some money put into Mass Effect 2. EA could very well paid that money to M$ but if that was the case why its still only 360 and PC? Deals between the two like SC Conviction maybe. I dunno, its not my area of expertise LMAO. Has long it remains a 360 and PC exclusive i'm happy. Just to see some tears fall down the faces of the PS3 fanboys. Trying everyday to fight the urge of playing the game on their PC, waiting and waiting a PS3 port.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:01 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Yes you are correct. That is why i say at some degree. Since the first game, it was announced has a trilogy. I dunno when EA bought BIOWARE, but i guess it by that time M$ already had some money put into Mass Effect 2. EA could very well paid that money to M$ but if that was the case why its still only 360 and PC? Deals between the two like SC Conviction maybe. I dunno, its not my area of expertise LMAO. Has long it remains a 360 and PC exclusive i'm happy. Just to see some tears fall down the faces of the PS3 fanboys. Trying everyday to fight the urge of playing the game on their PC, waiting and waiting a PS3 port.

Well I know MS published ME 1 so I guess they gave Bioware alot of money for advertising and to devolpe it....So unless EA paid back MS for publishing the first one, the ME trilogy will never go to the PS3 no matter how much the PS3 fanboys want it. Did that make sense? LOL
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-09-19
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:06 am

because when reach come out they'l cry
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Posts : 701
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 34
Location : California

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:28 am

Rabid console fans hate on games that don't release on their system.
Back to top Go down
gusgus2022
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
gusgus2022

Posts : 24
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 30

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 am

I think PS3 fans are full of ****. I bet if halo was on the PS3, they would be playing the crap out of the game. So yea they are just butthurt.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Posts : 1548
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 32
Location : Canada

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:48 pm

- Its AAA and not on theirs

- It earned its insane popularity and they got no IP that comes close to it (except GT)

- Such a vast universe (story). Their games got plotlines that arent developed.

- Halo is MLG. Killzone 2 isnt lol.

- Halo appeals to everybody. Kids, college/university students, even fully grown men.

- Most diverse fanbase you can think of. SOme like Masterchief, some only play for the multiplayer, some like it for the story (books, graphic novels, anime, short stories, etc).
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer


Posts : 576
Join date : 2009-10-03

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:07 am

Well said.
Back to top Go down
sososhocked79
Seaman Recruit


Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-11-25

Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:56 am

Because they cant handle the truth and the truth is the ps3 exclusives suck compared to halo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3   Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Reasons why ps3 fanboys bash halo 3
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Halo toys - at the right bloody scale?!
» fine dining or fastfood place?
» Reasons for deleting friends?
» HALO 41.CTG DYNAMIC POWER
» ABK Book Bash III

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: