This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MW 2 is sooooo good

Go down 
+6
Zombl337
Arbiteris
C_Panda
game0reviews
DemonWolf
Spartan v07
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

MW 2 is sooooo good Empty
PostSubject: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:54 am

Dam it's too good and addicting. All the unlocks like accolades and titles,emblems,etc so much content and the game is very fun/polished.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Dam it's too good and addicting. All the unlocks like accolades and titles,emblems,etc so much content and the game is very fun/polished.

Good! I was having a hard time deciding what to get for christmas: modern warfare 2 or Dragon age origins.
Topics like this have made me decide mw2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:21 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Good! I was having a hard time deciding what to get for christmas: modern warfare 2 or Dragon age origins.

carfull with dragon age mate, its a really old fashioned RPG. But MW2 is too good i have spent almost 2 days on it now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Brownies hate their version.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:07 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

TBH i liked dragon age more than MW2.Dragon Age is actually pretty good.MW2 has a very short campaign.And the multiplayer maps suck compared to MW1.MW2 bassically is a rough draft of MW1.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 pm

The only thing is ALL SNIPES should be 2 shot kills (1 shot for headshot) to eliminate EVERYONE from sniping and camping. Other than that, CoD:MW2 is WAY more balanced and fun than CoD4.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
The only thing is ALL SNIPES should be 2 shot kills (1 shot for headshot) to eliminate EVERYONE from sniping and camping. Other than that, CoD:MW2 is WAY more balanced and fun than CoD4.

The only thing i liked more about Mw2 than cod4 was that they took out the matyr thing.Theres even the fact that there's so many campers on Mw2 now
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

TBH i liked dragon age more than MW2.Dragon Age is actually pretty good.MW2 has a very short campaign.And the multiplayer maps suck compared to MW1.MW2 bassically is a rough draft of MW1.

Mw 2 is way better than than part 1. The campaign is not short,it's about right.mw1 maps weren't so great to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Mw 2 is way better than than part 1. The campaign is not short,it's about right.mw1 maps weren't so great to begin with.

Umm,all my friends beat it fairly fast.Ive even seen many comments of people saying the campaign is short
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:45 pm

i can honestly say i thought madern warfare 2 was ok at best. still waiting for bad company 2!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:42 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

I had that aswell.... So bought both... Razz And Tropico 3, and Mass Effect... And Forza 3....

Thats my past month of game purchases Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
i can honestly say i thought madern warfare 2 was ok at best. still waiting for bad company 2!

Theres that something about a battlefield game, that just makes it good... mayby its just the fun of driving over people in a 60 tonnes tank Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:21 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
the RPG guy wrote:

Theres that something about a battlefield game, that just makes it good... mayby its just the fun of driving over people in a 60 tonnes tank Razz

I loved playing battlefield band company.I really loved driving the veicles and running over people with them.1943 was also bad ass
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
id hope so because they just polished cod 4 and labeled co-op as spec-ops added a bunch of challenges to unlock titles and emblems which prolly took about 3 days SO i just dont see whats so good
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:01 am

I dont think it deserves to be game of the year. It removed co-op from the campaign, had a short campaign and did not add much new apart from spec-ops(which I did not find very fun compared to nazi zombies from cod waw). I Think Assassins creed 2 deserves to be game of the year because it basically improved everything making the game so much better and fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW 2 is sooooo good   MW 2 is sooooo good Empty

Back to top Go down

MW 2 is sooooo good
Page 1 of 1