This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!

Go down 
+15
tr3ykilla
Monashtry
Master_Chief
dudeoftheages
xbots
St3V1E 93
Zombl337
sharingan dad
Aero250
M3A7L04F
Leinhart007
DeW
edog32
CryonicMaestro ZA
spartan225
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Monashtry
Seaman
Seaman

Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!   Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:39 am

The 360 was designed as a gaming console for the gamer.

Sony designed the PS3 as a Blu-ray trojan horse which also plays games.

PS3 is a HD movie player, not a bad one either but as for games and developer disappointment it needs focus and ambition.

Sony are a shadow of their former selves.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!   Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:50 pm

They still dont believe Xbox is a competitor.....Microsoft always had a 3 console plan on entering the market.

Xbox 1 - Get a foothold in the market, and raise brand recognition. Halo allowed them to do this.

Xbox 2 (360) - Build a fanbase, get new exclusive & 3rd party IP, and increase efforts on improving Xbox 1 features.

Xbox 3 (?) - Build an awesome console that appeals to everyone, use all exsiting IP and create more new IP, and break into every market in the world.
Back to top Go down
Monashtry
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!   Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

MS have cemented their name in the console market industry and Sony only loses here.

Added with the success of Nintendo and MS this generation I'm actually glad gaming has evolved in this manner because, let's look at it for what it truly is, had Sony owned this generation the PS3 would still cost $500, have the shitest lineup of titles and offer us nothing online.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!   Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:54 am

We all know what the casual ps3 owner use there console for.. blue-ray movies and once in a a blue moon probably play some games like littlebigplanet lmao
Back to top Go down
tehpanterafan
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!   Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 6:22 am

spartan225 wrote:
See these ps3 fanboys really annoy me and start saying rubbish like 'the war was over when killzone 2 came out' or 'uncharted 2 will blow 360 out of the water' its just nonsense! Im not sure how many killzone 2 has sold but its just under 2 million I think and seeing that its a AAA game,was anticapated for about 4+ years and that is has been out since february it pathetic that its sold only about 2 million and then you look at halo 3 odst for the 360 and its only been anticapated for 2 years,was originally going to be an expansion and has already had about 1 million preorders in north america alone which is half of what killzone 2 sold in 7 months is really telling you something,MORE PEOPLE LIKE THE GAMES ON THE 360! same with uncharted 2 it has about 77,000 preorders on the the ps3 but look at left 4 dead 2 which is not exclusive but not on ps3 has more preorders than it and its supposed to be exclusive,its pathetic just pathetic!

Does anyone other than myself see this?
Yea, but Killzone 2 is still a great game, and I've heard nothing but incredible things about Uncharted 2. I think that ODST mainly sold well because it's a Halo game. That's the reason I bought it, and I was extremely disappointed (it's still a good game), but not shocked. No game could ever live up to the hype of ODST or Halo 3. It's the same with Mario, Legend of Zelda, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!   Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:23 am

DeW wrote:
edog32 wrote:
i like the ps3 but my cousin is a 360 guy they both have great games and both consoles have pros and cons but as of a war i just wish we can play what we want without all this nonsense. also dont start crap with me because of ps3 i just want to be in some forums and talk to gamers.
If you talk xbox its cool but talk ps3 then you will feel my banhammer

LoL. Pwned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!   Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:52 am

Aero250 wrote:
360>PS3

As a gaming machine!

Thats how I see it.

I mean, ps3 fanboys say ps3's a better gaming system because it has more exclusives.... but whether a game is exclusive or not does not influence anything. The 360 still has more games than it and so surely they're like exclusives because one system gets them and the other doesn't. They're still games.
I suppose it's up to each gamer to decide what's a better gaming system to himself/herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!   Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Lol. PS3 fanboys rarely will buy their games... its ridiculous, if I was Jack Tretton I would just join Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!   Ps3 fanboys are pathetic! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3 fanboys are pathetic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Sales, Stats, and Predictions-
Jump to: