This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the best game(s) you have ever played?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FALFOLAWN
Seaman Recruit
FALFOLAWN

What's the best game(s) you have ever played? Empty
PostSubject: What's the best game(s) you have ever played?   What's the best game(s) you have ever played? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:56 am

Tell us the best game(s) you have ever played and give reasons to why its your favorite game(s) of all time
Back to top Go down
FALFOLAWN
Seaman Recruit
FALFOLAWN

PostSubject: Re: What's the best game(s) you have ever played?   What's the best game(s) you have ever played? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:16 am

i can't just choose i game i have a list

elder scrolls 4 Oblivion: this game is pure epic. I love this game for the reasons that you have a HUGE map to explore, it was made in 2006 and the graphics are amazing it put games to this present day to shame. I love the combat system you can fight with swords, axes, staffs, bow & arrow, spells (there are lots of different types of magic), knives. The story is so deep its just unreal. I could go on all day telling you how great this game is but there is just not enough time.

Sonic the Hedgehog: the first gaming system i got was a Sega sega genesis, this was the first game i got for it. I had a lot of fun times with that game.

Halo 1,2,3. though i like halo 2 the best out of the all 3 of them. im just goin to say all these games are epic. deep story (halo 2 had the best story). Graphics are gorgeous. It's an original idea and many games have tryed to copy halo and failed (Resistance, lmao lol)

Borderlands: This is a very underrated game, hella fun to play with 4 players.

Age Of Empires: this was the first RTS i ever played, i still play it to this day. No doute that AOE is the king of RTS games. I had alot of fun times with this game.

i would list more but i need to to Edinbrugh. Ill list more when i return
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: What's the best game(s) you have ever played?   What's the best game(s) you have ever played? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 am

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Age of Empires II: Age of Kings
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
FALFOLAWN
Seaman Recruit
FALFOLAWN

PostSubject: Re: What's the best game(s) you have ever played?   What's the best game(s) you have ever played? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:12 am

Borderlands: This is a very underrated game, hella fun to play with 4 players. (just crecting myself, i have lots of spelling mistakes, lmao)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's the best game(s) you have ever played?   What's the best game(s) you have ever played? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:24 am

Well games which I think are best (but not necessarily my favourite):

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Grand Theft Auto IV
Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time
Halo series

But some of my favourites are:

Broken Sword series
Grim Fandango
Little Big Adventure
Diablo II
Bully
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: What's the best game(s) you have ever played?   What's the best game(s) you have ever played? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:25 am

FF7
Back to top Go down
FALFOLAWN
Seaman Recruit
FALFOLAWN

PostSubject: Re: What's the best game(s) you have ever played?   What's the best game(s) you have ever played? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:21 am

guys plz ignore my spelling its terrible
Back to top Go down
altair
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
altair

PostSubject: Re: What's the best game(s) you have ever played?   What's the best game(s) you have ever played? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Assassins Creed - Fantastic free roam experience
Little Big Planet- Great for playing with friends and over 1 million levels even though only 1000 community levels are actually good
Fable - EPIC RPG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the best game(s) you have ever played?   What's the best game(s) you have ever played? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the best game(s) you have ever played?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: