This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biggest review fails ever

Go down 
+2
toxicavenger778
DemonWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Biggest review fails ever Empty
PostSubject: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:17 pm

MASS EFFECT REVIEW:

Rating:5.4/10

"Mass Effect is a serviceable game and there is plenty of fun to be had, just be prepared to be frequently slapped in the face by how inconsistent everything is. Mass Effect is a resoundingly average game in every aspect, which is a complete letdown given BioWare’s history."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HALO 3 REVIEW:

Rating: 7/10

"The ads promise an epic tale of tragedy, sacrifice, and heroism that Halo 3 really had no hope in hell of ever delivering. More troubling, however, is the fact that after playing the game, I can suggest with some certainty that they promised a game that Bungie didn't even bother trying to produce."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHADOW COMPLEX REVIEW:

"Looking a little deeper as someone who's been around the block, it's disappointing to see that so much of Shadow Complex feels utterly bereft of inspiration. It's certainly a job well done, but really, this job's been done before."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAD SPACE REVIEW:

"Dead Space's atmosphere is brilliant, evoking nerve-wracking paranoia, but the gameplay is the same as many other previous games."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone! Post the biggest review fails you've ever seen!

Last edited by pspvampire on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Good grief.What an idiot
I think netjak should find a new job
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:22 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
Good grief.What an idiot

I fully agree.
lol
Have you seen any other reviews this dumb? xD
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:33 pm

pspvampire wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
Good grief.What an idiot

Nope.This is easily the worst
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:34 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
Good grief.What an idiot

Nope.This is easily the worst

Hahaha well I've added more but I don't think they even match up to it (except maybe the Halo 3 one haha)
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 pm

i agree with the halo 3 review. but i havent realy ever been a fan of the series so thats just me being me. everything else (mostly the mass effect review) pisses me off to no end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:31 pm

The Dead Space reviewer fails. "The gameplay is the same as previous games."

Why does that matter?
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 am

every review that gave Killzone 2 a high score ...it deserves a 6 at best
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
altair
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
altair

PostSubject: Re: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:46 pm

pspvampire wrote:
MASS EFFECT REVIEW:

Rating:5.4/10

"Mass Effect is a serviceable game and there is plenty of fun to be had, just be prepared to be frequently slapped in the face by how inconsistent everything is. Mass Effect is a resoundingly average game in every aspect, which is a complete letdown given BioWare’s history."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HALO 3 REVIEW:

"The ads promise an epic tale of tragedy, sacrifice, and heroism that Halo 3 really had no hope in hell of ever delivering. More troubling, however, is the fact that after playing the game, I can suggest with some certainty that they promised a game that Bungie didn't even bother trying to produce."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHADOW COMPLEX REVIEW:

"Looking a little deeper as someone who's been around the block, it's disappointing to see that so much of Shadow Complex feels utterly bereft of inspiration. It's certainly a job well done, but really, this job's been done before."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEAD SPACE REVIEW:

"Dead Space's atmosphere is brilliant, evoking nerve-wracking paranoia, but the gameplay is the same as many other previous games."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone! Post the biggest review fails you've ever seen!
SHADOW COMPLEX,MASS EFFECT AND DEAD SPACE DESERVE WAY FUCKING BETTER SCORES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest review fails ever   Biggest review fails ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Biggest review fails ever
Page 1 of 1