This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.

Go down 
+2
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. Empty
PostSubject: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:15 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:24 pm

lol... no facts.

360 GPU is better then PS3 GPU (RSX)

360: 48 unified shader pipelines

PS3: 24 vertical pipelines, 8 horizontal pipelines.

Verdict: separated shader pipelines is a thing of the past, all the current new graphics cars on the market uses unified, and 360 was the first one to use it.

The 360 has an "2nd" GPU, with 10mb AA RAM, used for anti-aliasing, or to smoothing jagged edges.

Shame one him for not reading before speaking, Crysis was announced to 360 before it was announced to the ps3...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
FALFOLAWN
Seaman Recruit
FALFOLAWN

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 pm

check this vid out, reviewgutuchannel used that vid against him and completely DESTROYED him, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKK5wFLBDYg
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 pm

1."360's a white delapidated piece of garbage"

Well I've heard of something called faceplates.

2."you come out with an elite one and make it black, copycats!"

So now suddenly only Sony can make a black console? lmao. On top of that, look at trophies. Hmmm remind you of anything? Facebook....hmmm sound familiar? Who got that first?

3."you bought the first system, haste makes waste, knowing a better system was on the horizon"

Actually, I only just bought my Xbox 360 last year. I could've gotten a ps3. I had the choice, money didn't come into it because my parents were willing to get me either.

4. "goddamn computer nerds, they play their 360."

I think that's an ignorant comment because he's just criticising the people that play it instead of the console itself... hmmmm. Run out of ideas maybe?

5. "let's go play halo, we're gonna play halo"

What about Project Gotham Racing? Forza Motorsport? Gears Of War? Crackdown? Halo isn't the only game we own.

6."funny, I don't have to pay to play my game online. What is it, 100 dollars a year?"

LOL! Firstly, we all know the advantages Xbox Live has over Psn. But 100 dollars a year?! haha more like 50.

7. "you have the red ring of death, we don't"

Yellow light of death...... 1 year warranty.
Red Ring Of Death........ 3 years warranty.

8. "you guys got halo, we don't want it"

Yeah, you DON'T want it so much that you people even signed a petition saying it sucks, just to emphasise how much you realllly don't want it!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/HALOSUCKS

Nothing about insecurity ..... nothing about being butthurt, that's just what you do when you don't like games, you go to petitionspot and write a petition saying it sucks!

Oh wait a minute, it seems there are some people who DO want it on ps3!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bring-microsoft-game-studios-halo-3-to-ps3.html

9."we've got resistance 1 and 2, you don't"

We've got Gears Of War 1 and 2, you don't.
We've got Forza Motorsport 2 and 3, you don't.
We've got Mass Effect (and ME2), you don't.
We've got Crackdown (and CD2), you don't.
We've got Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, you don't.
We've got Project Gotham Racing series, you don't.
We've got the Halo series, you don't.
We've got exclusive gta IV expansions, you don't.

10. "we've got Crysis coming in december you don't. you know why you don't have crysis for xbox, it can't handle it"

And funnily enough it was cancelled for ps3 and Crysis 2 is coming for both systems! haha In your face elfagador

11. "if I had a 360 here running right now, you wouldn't be able to hear me"
wow.... talk about overexaggeration. I never noticed it until a fanboy on youtube mentioned it as one of the flaws.

12. "i'm happy, are you?"
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"this is elpresador, you've been owned big time"

I'm PSPVampire, Elpresador. You've been owned BIIIG TIMME!!!

By the way, you people know I'm not anti-ps3. Just anti-anti-360 lol. (basically anti-diehard ps3 fanboys who criticise 360)
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:36 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
lol... no facts.

Verdict: separated shader pipelines is a thing of the past, all the current new graphics cars on the market uses unified, and 360 was the first one to use it.

The 360 has an "2nd" GPU, with 10mb AA RAM, used for anti-aliasing, or to smoothing jagged edges.

Shame one him for not reading before speaking, Crysis was announced to 360 before it was announced to the ps3...

Exactly!! I wish I knew what that all means but still, sounds good xD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:36 pm

FALFOLAWN wrote:
check this vid out, reviewgutuchannel used that vid against him and completely DESTROYED him, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKK5wFLBDYg

Oh yeah! I saw that xD he made some good points in between some of the comedy stuff lol
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
lol... no facts.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Every point ELPRESADOR makes is false.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:03 pm

pspvampire wrote:

I could try to explain, Shaders are computer programmed software that controls light and polygons (or jaggies (triangles)).
1 pipeline offers one shader process, 1 shader process is working at the speed of the GPU processor and are not just one but many at the same time.

The pipeline works either in horizontal or vertical, older generations of graphics engines use dedicated pipelines, but most new ones are unified. This helps the GPU to choose if the pipelines should work in H or V depending on the systemload at the time.

This is a mayor advantage to a GPU such as the 360 one. It also have alot more pipelines then RSX (PS3), the 48 unified pipelines vs 24 H pipes and 8 V pipes.

The other advantage is the 360 is its the second second chip in on the board is a graphical enhancer. Its a mini gpu, its controls polygons and jaggies using anti-aliasing. Imagine a picture, if you zoom in on it its will become pixalated, small squares. The AA is for smoothing lines in the picture.

Now for the PS3, the Cell processor is able to process graphical details and the connection between Cell and RSX are very fast. This makes the PS3's GPU equal to the one in the 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
pspvampire wrote:

I could try to explain, Shaders are computer programmed software that controls light and polygons (or jaggies (triangles)).
1 pipeline offers one shader process, 1 shader process is working at the speed of the GPU processor and are not just one but many at the same time.

The pipeline works either in horizontal or vertical, older generations of graphics engines use dedicated pipelines, but most new ones are unified. This helps the GPU to choose if the pipelines should work in H or V depending on the systemload at the time.

This is a mayor advantage to a GPU such as the 360 one. It also have alot more pipelines then RSX (PS3), the 48 unified pipelines vs 24 H pipes and 8 V pipes.

The other advantage is the 360 is its the second second chip in on the board is a graphical enhancer. Its a mini gpu, its controls polygons and jaggies using anti-aliasing. Imagine a picture, if you zoom in on it its will become pixalated, small squares. The AA is for smoothing lines in the picture.

Now for the PS3, the Cell processor is able to process graphical details and the connection between Cell and RSX are very fast. This makes the PS3's GPU equal to the one in the 360.

lol omg thanks so much for the expanation Razz You sure know your stuff.
The only thing I knew about was antialiasing xD
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:02 am

LMAO@ Crysis coming to PS3 in December. That never happened and Crytek already demoed the 360 running that engine. This must be an old video obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.   Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumbest fanboy vid on youtube....ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: