This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???

Go down 
+9
GeneralMLD
DuDZZ
Mr. Cole Drake
Arbiteris
dreadraptor85
the RPG guy
handkerchief
Blixtstorm
the_xbox_monkey
13 posters
AuthorMessage
the_xbox_monkey
Seaman Recruit

DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? Empty
PostSubject: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:16 pm

DISCUSS

santa Is comming up!

XBOX IS WINNING! AND SO ARE ITS ADS! BUT NINTENDO IS THE FAMILY SYSTEM APPARENTLY cheers SO DOES ANYONE THINK THAT NINTENDO OWNS SONY? Suspect Not to point any fingers BUT mister MLD said Super Mario into gaming so do you think

it goes Xbox > Sony < Nintendo

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

discuss! cheers
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:47 pm

The point with the Wii is to entertain the "non-gamers", sure they may have some hardcore titles but i mean... The E3 this year for Nintendo, she was doing push-ups and was doing other activities on stage.

Its clear that the Wii is aimed at a main stream audience.

And im not main stream, but hardcore gamer Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:10 pm

i not a big fan of any ps. the snes amazing consol it was love at first site even if i wasnt a proper gamer back then and then i got the game cube love at first site again played that all day everyday nintendo have released great consoles im just not a big fan with the way the wii went. i like the idea and everything but when i game i dont want to be swinging a controller about lol.
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 pm

well i have to admit i have stuck with nintendo my entire life and have had all of they systems. realy the wii isnt the system for allot of fps but there RPGs , dungeon crawlers and platformers i have found are the best i have played! and i have most likely already said this but the new metroid game is #1 on my hype list. so in my opinion...
Nintendo>Microsoft>$ony
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 pm

i just seen the "new" Modern Warfare: Reflex (COD4 to Wii)

And it looks quite good. Not compared to a real version, but a good one if its the only option.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

And it looks quite good. Not compared to a real version, but a good one if its the only option.

I heard COD4 on Wii is kind of shitty with the controls.

study
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:29 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

study
not realy if you customize them and keep the crosshair on screen. the only wii controlls that sucked on a shooter in my opinion was red steel. it actualy got hard to use dual analog sticks after playing metroid prime 3 and the conduit so much =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:39 pm

I love the wii.Its libary sucks but it has some really good games.And its also a fun console
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:41 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

study
not realy if you customize them and keep the crosshair on screen. the only wii controlls that sucked on a shooter in my opinion was red steel. it actualy got hard to use dual analog sticks after playing metroid prime 3 and the conduit so much =)

I love MP3.its my fav wii game.The conduit was alright.Nothing special.Sucks compared to Halo
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 pm

I have been supporting Nintendo consoles since the NES days and I probably always will. But what really pisses me off is their must-play games are so few and far in between. I buy about 2 Wii games per year. I've bought more 360 games in a month then that.
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:09 am

DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? Funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:33 am

Nintendo = Not Sony

I approve of Nintendo Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:15 am

Bravo MLD.
Back to top Go down
the_xbox_monkey
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Nintendo = Not Sony

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:58 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
Nintendo = Not Sony

i like your way of thinking
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 am

If a had to choose between a PS3 and a Wii, i would choose the PS3.
But that just me of course.
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 12:27 pm

i would choose a wii cuz its a timeout from violence and hardcore competition, whereas the ps3 is more the same but corney
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Sony all the way.

I have a ps2 and Gamecube and despite the fact that I prefer gamecube, it's clear it failed miserably if you compare the amount of games to ps2.
N64 vs Ps1, I preferred the N64 but I think ps1 did win.
Now with Wii and Ds, they're aimed at kids and non-gamers/casual gamers to rake in some cash and they're ignoring us gamers. So while the sales favour them, the gamers don't!!
Ps3 & 360 Own Wii.
PSP ownz DS!

SoNy FtW

(but imo 360 > Ps3 lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???   DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION??? Empty

Back to top Go down

DOES ANYBODY PREFER NINTENDO OVER PLAYSTATION???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: