This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who's worse? EA or Activision?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Who's worse? EA or Activision? Empty
PostSubject: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:01 pm

EA bought the rights to the NFL so they wouldn't have to improve their games that much. Only minor stuff. Activision raised the price of MW2 for PC by $10 even though the other publishers don't. And both companies try to charge the highest price possible on whatever they make if they have the chance to.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:03 pm

I like Activision more now. Especially after EA closed down Pandemic. If that happens to Bioware, I will lose it!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Activision
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:40 pm

EA, because their servers fucking suck ass! I try to play fifa 10 online but I always get disconnected in the middle of the game or cant get connected for some reason. and fifa 10 is one of my favourite games! I can play halo 3,call of duty,gears of war etc online fine but cant play fifa 10 online properly!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:41 pm

spartan225 wrote:
EA, because their servers fucking suck ass! I try to play fifa 10 online but I always get disconnected in the middle of the game or cant get connected for some reason. and fifa 10 is one of my favourite games! I can play halo 3,call of duty,gears of war etc online fine but cant play fifa 10 online properly!

Really? Fifa 10 runs perfect on mine...how fast is your connection? Anything over 3mb should being fine.
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:35 pm

is there realy any competition? EA!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
miroforlife
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
miroforlife

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:02 am

ea because look at madden and live
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:02 am

Well,i like EA because they produce C&C games.I cant wait till the next one.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:24 pm

EA is 100000000000 times worse.
I tried recording gameplay footage of EA games at Eurogamer Expo and guys from Ea were like "zomfg wtf u cant do dat!! oommmmggg!!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:13 pm

EA, they are buying out a lot of good things and making it shit! they bought out bioware, hopefully they won't fuck them up like they did so many other companies
Back to top Go down
allbeatswii

PostSubject: both   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Honestly, they both suck. EA gets the "You're Winner" trophy(from the worst game ever)

honestly, PD could do a decent job with the NASCAR games. at least now they won't look like crap. if Forza 4 had NASCAR, that would be sweeter
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:18 am

Activision. Definitely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:48 am

spartan225 wrote:

probably quitters. EA sports really needs to fix that for FIFA 11 because quitters are so annoying and the punishments arnt harsh enough
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:06 pm

Both are giant mega-corporations. Activision = CoD & the rest is shit right now. EA = L4D & the rest is shit right now.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Both are giant mega-corporations. Activision = CoD & the rest is shit right now. EA = L4D & the rest is shit right now.
So very true... as one of the people who serve lunch in my school say... choose your poison.

Last edited by Kendo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
Lol. So true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's worse? EA or Activision?   Who's worse? EA or Activision? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's worse? EA or Activision?
Page 1 of 1