This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How is Halo milked?

Go down 
+21
Zombl337
lilcrossv2
lightlamp
Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
GAMEZILLA_50000
nr1012
Pistol Perk
buddhapride69
Segaswirl
limination
M3A7L04F
DuDZZ
Aero250
fonderplague
arnt god of war
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
DeW
MadCapKersey
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MadCapKersey

How is Halo milked? Empty
PostSubject: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 am

This is to you PS3 arfucks out there. Halo has been out for almost 10 years now and bungie has only released 3 Halo game's (4th in 10 days) and 1 halo game not developed by Bungie. Some reason its milked (i have even heared ppl say its a milked series before halo 3 was revealed) now lets see some other series of games

CoD- EVERY FUCKING YEAR they make a CoD game and ppl go ape shit crazy for it. do ppl ever whine about it being milked NO

God of War- this series has been out for less then 5 years and it already has 3 games realesed and 1 comeing soon(And many Cameos)

Metal Gear solid- as much as this series is Badass to the max it has many unneeded spin offs

Mario- As much Classic mario was awesome after the Snes it became MarioSpinoffpalooza

Sonic- GTFO Sonic team just put Sonic adventure on the XBLA and stop making 3d sonic games

MegaMan- 9 classic megamans, 10 megaman X,Megaman Legends,Megaman64 and 10 Battlenetwork games THATS alot of games

Basicly EVERY Sports game franchise there is has a recycled game with up dated rosters and a stupid feature you cant believe took a whole year to think of EVERY year.

Resistance/Gears of war Both have only been out for 3 years and have 2 games Each

Killzone2- i just wanted to put it on the list cuz its the fucking most retarded game i own on the PS3

Final Fantasy-i think you get it Already

The halo Franchise may have Books and Toys and movies but so does basicly every frachise on the List above. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:14 am

I know how you feel alot of people always say no the halo series is milking us. So what if it is i am happy with all my halo stuff: I have halo1,halo2(demo),halo3 and halo wars i also got this awesome bag and shirt Smile
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:27 am

Halo fans don't think it's getting milked. We think there should be more games and faster. We can't get enough of it.

The only ones complaining, like you said, are PS3 fans.

They hate it for being too good. They don't want Halo to exist so it can't compete with they games they don't even buy. They're just embarrassed that Halo 3 still outsells their precious Killzone 2. Not just to date, but weekly even today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:32 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Halo fans don't think it's getting milked. We think there should be more games and faster. We can't get enough of it.

They hate it for being too good. They don't want Halo to exist so it can't compete with they games they don't even buy. They're just embarrassed that Halo 3 still outsells their precious Killzone 2. Not just to date, but weekly even today.
Can't wait for Reach Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:21 am

Yeah reach will be amazing!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Milked is when the quality suffers.

every halo game is AAA.

Halo Wars got in the 80's on metacritic/gamerankings.............thats amazing for a console rts.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:40 pm

halo is based off the books
Back to top Go down
fonderplague
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
fonderplague

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:49 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I don't think that they should come out faster at all. I like that it takes awhile to get a new halo game. That way the time and effort is put into it and they aren't rushed.

But yeah I really want Reach right now...ODST will hold me over until Modern Warfare 2
Back to top Go down
Aero250
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Aero250

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:46 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
Milked is when the quality suffers.

every halo game is AAA.

Halo Wars got in the 80's on metacritic/gamerankings.............thats amazing for a console rts.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:55 pm

arntson wrote:
halo is based off the books

the books actually started after halo 1's realease.. so no its the other way around Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:21 pm

fonderplague wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

I don't think that they should come out faster at all. I like that it takes awhile to get a new halo game. That way the time and effort is put into it and they aren't rushed.

But yeah I really want Reach right now...ODST will hold me over until Modern Warfare 2

Of course I don't mean faster as in rushed. I mean Halo fans can't get enough Halo so if we could we'd want new AAA games coming all the time. Waiting for Reach is brutal, but at least we'll have ODST to hold us over. Halo Wars was a fun side thing, but it's been awhile since Halo 3 and I really want to jump into a new game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:29 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
fonderplague wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Of course I don't mean faster as in rushed. I mean Halo fans can't get enough Halo so if we could we'd want new AAA games coming all the time. Waiting for Reach is brutal, but at least we'll have ODST to hold us over. Halo Wars was a fun side thing, but it's been awhile since Halo 3 and I really want to jump into a new game.
yea me too
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
limination

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Apparently if it came before 2001 it will never be milked, no matter how many 239483948239 games of it there are.
Back to top Go down
Segaswirl
Seaman Recruit
Segaswirl

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Killzone is milked, you would think after the original flopping on the PS2 they would have learned and not made another one.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Segaswirl wrote:
Killzone is milked, you would think after the original flopping on the PS2 they would have learned and not made another one.
of course not because there geek geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 am

arntson wrote:
Segaswirl wrote:
of course not because there geek geek geek geek geek

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Pistol Perk
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Pistol Perk

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:03 pm

maybe guitar hero is milked? just a thought, the quality is the same in my opinion but they have like 2 games every year
Back to top Go down
nr1012
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:33 am

Halo isn't milked and I can't wait for ODST and Reach.
Back to top Go down
GAMEZILLA_50000
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GAMEZILLA_50000

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:41 am

Halo milked not until they make Halo Racing, Lego Halo, Halo soccer,halo Zune....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/frank.solorzano
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:26 pm

Halo is not milked.Thats just what ps3 fanboys say.They would NEVER in there life say MGS series isnt milked,when the MGs series has alot more games.There just Ps3 fanboys.Its one of there childish and idiotic excuse.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: RE   How is Halo milked? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:43 pm

GAMEZILLA_50000 wrote:
Halo milked not until they make Halo Racing, Lego Halo, Halo soccer,halo Zune....

lol but hey, as long as they are all AAA, it aint being milked.

milked is when the quality siffers. if we get a AAA Halo kart game, im soooo in Smile
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Halo racers, like Pod Racing in Star Wars episode 1.... George Lucas would try to sue directly!

Any MLD vids today?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Halo racers, like Pod Racing in Star Wars episode 1.... George Lucas would try to sue directly!

Any MLD vids today?
2 new i think
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:20 pm

2 more tomorrow
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:53 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
2 more tomorrow
cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is Halo milked?   How is Halo milked? Empty

Back to top Go down

How is Halo milked?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next