This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

those people stuck in the NES era...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

those people stuck in the NES era... Empty
PostSubject: those people stuck in the NES era...   those people stuck in the NES era... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:25 pm

you know the ones who think any game rated above E is too violent.
*example*
i have been viewing the trailer for metroid other M frequently because,well its very well made. i see someone saying the true metroids are only 2D so i ask why and he replies (and im not making this up) *its gotten too violent* ...ok on metroid 2 you slaughter an entire planets population, HOW IS THAT NOT VIOLENT!!! so i tell him that...he says its gotten to graphic when if you have played any of the primes you know 75% of the blood in those games is green,and by the way the rating system in amarica goes green isnt rated as blood. anyway. im sick and tired of all these old gamers!

old gamers =respect
old mentaly damaged gamers (AKA PS3 fanboys and those like them) = an emotion that can only be described by physical illnes

*end rant*
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: those people stuck in the NES era...   those people stuck in the NES era... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:27 pm

I really dislike "violence free"parents/people.I mean cmon,violence is everywhere in the real world
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: those people stuck in the NES era...   those people stuck in the NES era... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I really dislike "violence free"parents/people.I mean cmon,violence is everywhere in the real world
you see it on TV every day. from the news to anything else
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: those people stuck in the NES era...   those people stuck in the NES era... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:50 am

If they want 2D style, get New Super Mario Bros.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: those people stuck in the NES era...   those people stuck in the NES era... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

Yeah even children aimed games like SUper Smash Bros or Mariokart have elements of violence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: those people stuck in the NES era...   those people stuck in the NES era... Empty

Back to top Go down

those people stuck in the NES era...
Page 1 of 1