This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys. Empty
PostSubject: My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys.   My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:01 pm

RantsAboutPS3Fanboys Rant 1 : ELPRESADOR. Hope you like it.

Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys.   My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Woohoo! I'll watch it on Utube and then come back with feedback Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys.   My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys. EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 pm

LOL!! I laughed so hard at the "WTF ... BOOOOMMMM!!" bit xD lots of good parts to your vid:

-"The Sega Master system was black, dumbass" hahaha!!! He didn't see that one coming.

-"ME?? A FAGGOT?!" lol elpresador needs to look at himself ;P

-"so that's why you live at your dads house?" hahaha!!!

-"you can't pay that much since you must be fired from work" Very Happy Probably true, if he did ever have a job at all.

lol anyway, I've already covered this video before:

1."360's a white delapidated piece of garbage"

Well I've heard of something called faceplates.

2."you come out with an elite one and make it black, copycats!"

So now suddenly only Sony can make a black console? lmao. On top of that, look at trophies. Hmmm remind you of anything? Facebook....hmmm sound familiar? Who got that first?

3."you bought the first system, haste makes waste, knowing a better system was on the horizon"

Actually, I only just bought my Xbox 360 last year. I could've gotten a ps3. I had the choice, money didn't come into it because my parents were willing to get me either.

4. "goddamn computer nerds, they play their 360."

I think that's an ignorant comment because he's just criticising the people that play it instead of the console itself... hmmmm. Run out of ideas maybe?

5. "let's go play halo, we're gonna play halo"

What about Project Gotham Racing? Forza Motorsport? Gears Of War? Crackdown? Halo isn't the only game we own.

6."funny, I don't have to pay to play my game online. What is it, 100 dollars a year?"

LOL! Firstly, we all know the advantages Xbox Live has over Psn. But 100 dollars a year?! haha more like 50.

7. "you have the red ring of death, we don't"

Yellow light of death...... 1 year warranty.
Red Ring Of Death........ 3 years warranty.

8. "you guys got halo, we don't want it"

Yeah, you DON'T want it so much that you people even signed a petition saying it sucks, just to emphasise how much you realllly don't want it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys.   My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys. Empty

Back to top Go down

My first video as RantsAboutPS3Fanboys.
Page 1 of 1