This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Elpresador is a great leader

Go down 
+11
*Fuu*
Blixtstorm
game0reviews
Master_Chief
lli2j4r
3604LifeYo
Arbiteris
daveMastaKill
343_Guilty_Spark
Stoney
DemonWolf
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Elpresador is a great leader Empty
PostSubject: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:50 pm

He is...he just is....

Quote :
ahh looks like a 360 faggot has had his pussy hurt here,another day,another weebol owned,lmao

Quote :
lmao,you still think theres a war going on,you sad lil boy,oh quick,someone hide your kids,da republic who consist of teenagers is coming,lmao

Quote :
hey faggot,i will shit in your mothers mouf,because thats what i do

Quote :
hey faggot accept this i own your lil pussy ass faggot mind,the eagles suck ,nice d against cardnals dumbass,hmm been to the bowl twice and got rolled twice faggot

Quote :
you are a casual faggot,im gonna have fun with you faggot

Quote :
yo faggot,take your faggot ass the fuck off my cock and open your eyes,factual evidence cumguzzler

Quote :
how bout i shit in your face faggot

Quote :
matter of fact ,im gonna shit in your mouth faggot

Quote :
why dont your mother change her tampons faggot

Quote :
you faggot ass moherfucker,get off my page

Quote :
dont talk about your mother like that faggot,i assume you thoght your mother was in this video as you called someone a cunt faggot

Quote :
hey faggot did i make you mad,are you gonna cry

Quote :
madlarkin,your a faggot ,theres no way around it fuck you

Quote :
hey faggot,3shitty had a years head start retarded bitch

Quote :
no because i love exposing faggot games and their flaws and love how the nuthuggers cry about it

Quote :
i know what im doing faggot fuck you

Quote :
hey fuckstick,you never had a trey ,so quit lying and 5-5 is not comparable to 1-59 dumbass,WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND FAGGOT

Quote :
your a fucing DUMBASSfaggot

Quote :
let me sum this up for everyone,guy makes a vid about how gears 2 will suck,nuthuggers cry,guy keeeps making vids about gears 2 sucking ,nuthuggers keep crying,bottom line everyone knows it sucks

Quote :
their all hurt,they know i speak the truth,and it hurts

Quote :
look at how hurt estway is keeps repeating the same thing over and over,i think i touched a nerve
(I thought this one was pretty hilarious)

Quote :
gays is gay,quit nuthugging that sorryass game

Quote :
matbookpro93 is a pussy,and likes it up the ass

Quote :
estway has fallen victim again,i think we made him cry,btw your dad will be sucking my cock,epic win

Quote :
did i touch a nerve faggot,when im done shitting inyour moms face,im gonna make you eat it estway faggot

Quote :
what the fuck is friction faggot

Quote :
halo is the most overated game ever besides gears

Quote :
you gears nuthuggers are the worst of them all,you get your panties in a twist when someone doesnt aggree with you

Quotes 3604lifeyo found:

Quote :
if i was god,and someone was against me,id give their whole family cancer,and watch them suffer,i have very little compassion for people,and absolutly none for my haters,so if i ever see a vid about one of my haters dieing,ill lmao

Quote :
your mother has cancer faggot,lmao

Quote :
youve been sidelined faggot,i dont have time to type fight nerds,im not a typing queer,who wants to be next,lmao typing nerds

Quote :
calling me out on da internetr,lmao,fuck you faggot,i lmao, at you forum faggots,get over it already fuckstain

Quote :
if i ban you here,it doesnt necessarilary mean i will ban you on da temple known as elpresador,but i may,i usually dont comment on taht one,i get over 100 pms a day,now watch this simple commenbt here get da sensitive 6 pussies swollen,i can hear it now,he thinks hes god,lmao

And my favourite:

Quote :
you gears nuthuggers will do anything to prove me wrong,you cant,your about the dumbest motherfuckers i ever seen
LOL! He says Gears fanboys are "the dumbest motherfuckers" he's ever seen....but he spelt "you're" wrong and on top of that, "i" is supposed to have a capital letter, and instead of just "I ever seen", it should be, "I've ever seen". Hahahaha! Epic fail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:08 pm

I honestly feel sorry for this guy....Without the Internet what would he have? He lives in a shit-hole of a house and talks to his imaginary "friend" standing behind his cam when hes ranting about something...Every second word he types his faggot...He also has a fetish for shitting in womens mouths!....SICK!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:10 pm

The funniest thing about him is how he calls everyone who argues with him nerds, but he is the most pathetic nerd of them all. He fails to understand brick head jocks can be nerds too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm

I wonder if he only did this to get some money. To enter YouTube partner program or whatever its called. I mean, hes old has fuck and unless hes some kind of gaming nerd from the late 80's which i doubt it, that must be the most reasonable motive. For i can remember there was really not much before; a bunch of unboxing videos and that same old comparison of hardware between consoles. When Chad came, he gotted a lot of attention for that BS he said and i guess he was only joking about it, and after he left YouTube ELPRESADOR tought it was a good idea to do the same only with "more entertainment". I mean that all it is right? To entertain people. Little did the sucker know that after he started his big-show bussiness a bunch of copy cats starting to do the same fucking thing, making his show weaker and weaker by the minute. For which i ask myself...why hes still doing that? I dunno. Hell, probably my theory is wrong and the guy is just batshit crazy!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Did you guys know,that the definintion of nerd is "someone who really likes somethin".If you really like cars,your a nerdect ect ect.Just thought i would say it
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Did you guys know,that the definintion of nerd is "someone who really likes somethin".If you really like cars,your a nerdect ect ect.Just thought i would say it

if thats the case im a nerd of women lol
Back to top Go down
lli2j4r
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:38 pm

hes too loud and big not good
he doesnt own 360 ppl
he sucks
faggot bitch ass !!! fuck him. I love MLD
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:39 pm

lli2j4r wrote:
he doesnt own 360 ppl
he sucks

You seem a little...strange.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 6:55 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

if thats the case im a nerd of women lol
Lol me too. As far as el presador goes I heard him say on one of his older videos that he just does it for the 'comedy' and called it a 'parody.'
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:23 am

Elpresador is a fucking freak, he annoys the shit out of me. I think he has mental problems.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:24 am

Arbiteris wrote:
lli2j4r wrote:
he doesnt own 360 ppl
he sucks

You seem a little...strange.

agreed Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:09 am

is this real?

Elpresador is a great leader Elpres10
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:14 am

I "think" (English is not my born language) that he meant PS3 sucks XBOX360? Like the PS3 "eats" the 360? I dunno, i'm just firing duds here. I mean like i said before the guy just batshit crazy people!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:31 am

daveMastaKill wrote:
Nah, hes just batshit crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drRugdj7CQ

Epic LOL!!!

Bragging about 0,8 Kill rate, i have a 0,9 and i consider myself bad.

And why did he tackle the tree? Taking out revenge on campers?

If he would know anything about warfare he would know that camping is mostly used everywhere. Well it doesnt include Rambo... since you can destroy a tank with a M16 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:36 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
Nah, hes just batshit crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drRugdj7CQ

Epic LOL!!!

Bragging about 0,8 Kill rate, i have a 0,9 and i consider myself bad.

And why did he tackle the tree? Taking out revenge on campers?

If he would know anything about warfare he would know that camping is mostly used everywhere. Well it doesnt include Rambo... since you can destroy a tank with a M16 Razz

Crazy, just crazy.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:45 am

3604LifeYo wrote:
is this real?

Elpresador is a great leader Elpres10

Doubt it. He's not that intelligent. Razz lol!!
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 pm

can i do a video recording the comments made here about elpresadors wonderful commentary? ROFL
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:07 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
can i do a video recording the comments made here about elpresadors wonderful commentary? ROFL
Yeah, do it. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:09 pm

sick of his fucking bullshit. makes me somewhat ashamed that he has been a big figure for ps3.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:33 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:

Yes!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:34 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
sick of his fucking bullshit. makes me somewhat ashamed that he has been a big figure for ps3.

Ah man I have so much respect for you for being a fan of ps3 but not lowering yourselves to standards like elpresador.
Wink
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:37 pm

The truth is that Elpresador is leader of the 3 redneck club.. Not the PS3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
SGCopeland
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGCopeland

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 am

NOTE:

Quote:
if i was god,and someone was against me,id give their whole family cancer,and watch them suffer,i have very little compassion for people,and absolutly none for my haters,so if i ever see a vid about one of my haters dieing,ill lmao

Quote:

Quote:
youve been sidelined faggot,i dont have time to type fight nerds,im not a typing queer,who wants to be next,lmao typing nerds

Quote:
calling me out on da internetr,lmao,fuck you faggot,i lmao, at you forum faggots,get over it already fuckstain

Those insults were directed at me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgcopeland360
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:37 pm

SGCopeland wrote:
NOTE:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Those insults were directed at me

Omg really? xD
Btw nice profile pic, funnily enough I just bought the Mirrors Edge. I'm gonna play it when I've finished my homework (college sucks lol). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador is a great leader   Elpresador is a great leader Empty

Back to top Go down

Elpresador is a great leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next