This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate. Empty
PostSubject: a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate.   a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:20 am

this guy asked me to make a reply and i will in time but he also wants views to get noticed so lets help him out. i have noticed he has reworded almost everything that BBC says in his Ps3 owns 360 videos

part 2

i am seeing the same arguments and nothing too new here i hope you people will comment and reply to this guy.

Last edited by orca464 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate.   a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:30 am

PS3 fanboys bored me, all they say is "GRAPHICS BLU-RAY BLU-RAY GRAPHICS GRAPHICS" BLAH BLAH BLAH
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate.   a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 am

tr3ykilla wrote:
PS3 fanboys bored me, all they say is "GRAPHICS BLU-RAY BLU-RAY GRAPHICS GRAPHICS" BLAH BLAH BLAH
I agree. Thats why I dont bother. Its like debating with a parrot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate.   a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate. Empty

Back to top Go down

a new PS3 supporter steps up to the plate.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: