This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?

Go down 
+12
im-360...xbox360
spartan225
Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
handkerchief
II XShogunX II
cannibalshinobi
Pickles
MikeJonez22
DemonWolf
dreadraptor85
Stigma
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? Empty
PostSubject: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

I just want to know what kinds of BS you guys have heard, because on youtube i get the most half assed arguments.

Elpresador made a vid saying the 360 controller sucks, and i said it's meant for FPS games, and some drone comes up to me and says the 360 controller is fat and ugly. Then says the PS3 controller is better than the 360 controller for FPS games........LOL!!!!!! it was funny, he was saying some BS about the R1 button being better than the 360's RT button because it's more responsive and and faster to push. This guy has clearly never played a 360 before.

Let me tell you Killzone 2 is a good game, garbage campaign, but almost a great game. Except the controls are so fucking garbage and the guns have mean recoil. It got to the point where i don't even bother aiming or looking down the sights anymore. I just run around and shoot from the hips and that works really well too considering how so many people try to do a fail aim and i own them easily.

But anyways how in the world can the PS3 controller be better for FPS games? That controller sucks ass for FPS games, compared to the 360 controller anyways. The RT button is a whole lot better than R1, and the 360 sticks are also better.

So what's one of the pathetic arguments you guys have heard? I've heard more but this is just a more recent one.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Recently I was told to play "Gay Box Gaylo" because I think the PS3 motion control wand is pointless.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:28 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Recently I was told to play "Gay Box Gaylo" because I think the PS3 motion control wand is pointless.

I know right? some people think that they can make a good comeback by adding a letter here and there lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:57 pm

teh cells potentialz

That's a stupid argument.
Alright, I believe it too that the ps3 has potential of being an amazing system, in fact I think it is an amazing system, while I prefer 360 a lot, I still don't see too much to complain about ps3.

But the argument of "potential" when you have no evidence that the ps3's power will be taken advantage of is stupid! And on top of that, potential means nothing! Potential is how well a system COULD do, not how well a system WILL do and not how good a system DOES do.

I mean, it's like me saying "I'm playing mass effect" and them saying "I WILL play Gran Turismo 5 which will be better" or whatever.

Gamers don't care about potential. They care about now! They care about playing the games, no waiting for games.

I'm not saying ps3's bad but anyone who brings "potentialz" into the argument has failed!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
MikeJonez22

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:07 pm

pspvampire wrote:
teh cells potentialz

Alright, I believe it too that the ps3 has potential of being an amazing system, in fact I think it is an amazing system, while I prefer 360 a lot, I still don't see too much to complain about ps3.

But the argument of "potential" when you have no evidence that the ps3's power will be taken advantage of is stupid! And on top of that, potential means nothing! Potential is how well a system COULD do, not how well a system WILL do and not how good a system DOES do.

I mean, it's like me saying "I'm playing mass effect" and them saying "I WILL play Gran Turismo 5 which will be better" or whatever.

Gamers don't care about potential. They care about now! They care about playing the games, no waiting for games.

I'm not saying ps3's bad but anyone who brings "potentialz" into the argument has failed!
but waiting for games is not that bad maybe they want a really good quality game but I agree with the potential thing
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 pm

pspvampire wrote:
teh cells potentialz

Yeah and also the fact that the PS3's full potential won't be reached. Fact is the games on PS3 don't sell as well as 360 ones. It would be far too expensive and time consuming to actually develop some uber game on it. The profits just woudn't be satisfactory. Only companies that have come close have been Naughty Dog and Kojima Productions. But hey, if they are patient enough to wait 4 years for one game, then let them be and enjoy their "superior" system.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:24 am

"Xbox has no games!!111!one"

That's what I've read.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:15 am

worst argument would be a fight between some fanboy who still preached sony's old claims that the PS3 would be 10 times stronger than the 360 and would one day have 4d graphics (i tried to explain what the 4th dimension was and he still didn't understand) against another fanboy who came with the argument that games that run at higher resolutions automatically have better visuals than games that run at lower graphics (i then pointed him the comparison between games such as native 1080p Virtual Tennis to native 720p games such as killzone 2 and he shut up and stopped replying to me).
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 1:51 pm

"Tweh Ps3 wiL h@s 1O y3ar lif3cycLe lolololololololllololl!!!11!!!!"

So you are going to play on one machine for 10 years ey? Pffft, have a nice decade.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 pm

there was this one time where this guy tried saying the PS3 was better Razz
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:04 pm

matrixrory wrote:
there was this one time where this guy tried saying the PS3 was better Razz

LOL
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:49 pm

CannibalShinobi wrote:
worst argument would be a fight between some fanboy who still preached sony's old claims that the PS3 would be 10 times stronger than the 360 and would one day have 4d graphics (i tried to explain what the 4th dimension was and he still didn't understand) against another fanboy who came with the argument that games that run at higher resolutions automatically have better visuals than games that run at lower graphics (i then pointed him the comparison between games such as native 1080p Virtual Tennis to native 720p games such as killzone 2 and he shut up and stopped replying to me).

I remember a game i had on the old xbox, its was also in 4d (time) not just space (1-3d)

Cant remember the title, but you had a gun that shoot time :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:32 pm

I got told that all the exclusives I mentioned(halo 3,fable 2 etc) didnt matter because they did not get a higher score on metacritc than uncharted 2.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 pm

spartan225 wrote:
I got told that all the exclusives I mentioned(halo 3,fable 2 etc) didnt matter because they did not get a higher score on metacritc than uncharted 2.

only reason it even got that score was because of the graphics. i mean how much else is there? the storie's good, the gameplay is okay, but nothing revolutionary or mindblowing. the online is very basic, nothing amazingly addictive about it. kind of a casual kind of online really. just pick up the shotgun and throw nades and you own in that game. it's a good game no doubt, but a 96? holy shit dude i put like 10-12 hours on the story and like 5 online, i don't even want to play that game again. if it weren't for the graphics then that game would have in no way gotten a 96/100. people are graphic whores more and more everyday.

i mean look at Halo 1, great graphics for it's time, but it actually did something revolutionizing. it set a whole new bar for FPS games. FPS games wouldn't be the same without Halo. Halo deserved every bit of that 97/100 score, Uncharted 2 on the other hand, i just can't see it. It's not divine like these fanboys put it as.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:41 am

i just remembered the one where they go "do you know why they call it 360? because you turn 360 degrees and walk away from it" hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:59 am

i hear that ps3 games sell less because they have too many exclusives to buy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:08 pm

matrixrory wrote:
i just remembered the one where they go "do you know why they call it 360? because you turn 360 degrees and walk away from it" hahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, I saw that a while ago. this was it.

" PS3<Wii<feces<360

You know why they call it a 360? becasue you turn 360 degrees and walk away."
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:50 pm

matrixrory wrote:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahaha

Omg I love that !!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Oh this is gonna be easy.

How can you stand it when the amount you see on a screen is toned down to fit on a DVD. Trey 4 Life. (PS3 fanboy talking about Final Fantasy XIII).

Most retarded argument I have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:21 am

PS3 fanboys still saying the 360 only has Halo.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 am

Well I seen alot but the main is

"Natal is a copy of the eyetoy. Microsoft copied Sony" I FUCKING HATE THAT. Eyetoy surley has a RGB cam with a infared camera that scans the room in 3D... And much more. wow Sony great so called natal you got there HAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:30 am

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:03 pm

The RROD is 54 percent and 360 is only doing good in the US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?   What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the most pathetic Argument you have heard from a PS3 Fanboy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: