This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony

Go down 
+4
Blixtstorm
Kendo
dreadraptor85
game0reviews
8 posters
AuthorMessage
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony Empty
PostSubject: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Gta the ballad of gay tony really completes this game, it adds in all the gameplay tweaks i wanted from san andreas.

Gameplay:
Finally we have been blessed with a tank and a parachute, this is what i always wanted from GTA 4 ever since it arrived. As well as the tank and parachute we have been given a auto shotgun, LMG, big sniper, P90 and a couple more weapons i think. New mini games have been added to this addition like fight clubs and new races, these are better than some mini games in GTA 4 itself. The basic GTA formula is exactly the same as before (Health bars, driving mechanics ect...) but if it ain't broke don't fix and what ya expect its DLC (or a new game).

Graphics:
Still has the nice graphics with nice shadows and animations. Cut scenes can be dodgy but its minor.

Music:
There is new music in this game with more of a hip hop drum and base theme, plus a few new radio stations. All good.

Multiplayer:
There are a couple new online modes, but if your not a fan of GTA online (like me) then it will not interest you.

Story:
Quite a long campaign with a good story and cool characters you can complete it in a few sittings though. If you like it online there is some replayability there.

Verdict:
A very good expansion, if you haven't got GTA 4 pick up the liberty city stories version.
8/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:35 pm

I want a Vice City remake.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 pm

Good game. But not better than GTA4 in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:35 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
I want a Vice City remake.

bounce

Yeah!!! I felt like "tony montana" when i played that game Smile

BEST GTA EVER!

San Andreas was the worst, and i played them all. Including the 2d ones Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:50 pm

GTA Ballad of Gay Tony reminds me of GTA San Andreas & Vice City.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:48 am

I have not played it but according to my friends on XBL, its awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Captain Emp
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:07 am

game0reviews wrote:
Gta the ballad of gay tony really completes this game, it adds in all the gameplay tweaks i wanted from san andreas.

Gameplay:
Finally we have been blessed with a tank and a parachute, this is what i always wanted from GTA 4 ever since it arrived. As well as the tank and parachute we have been given a auto shotgun, LMG, big sniper, P90 and a couple more weapons i think. New mini games have been added to this addition like fight clubs and new races, these are better than some mini games in GTA 4 itself. The basic GTA formula is exactly the same as before (Health bars, driving mechanics ect...) but if it ain't broke don't fix and what ya expect its DLC (or a new game).

Graphics:
Still has the nice graphics with nice shadows and animations. Cut scenes can be dodgy but its minor.

Music:
There is new music in this game with more of a hip hop drum and base theme, plus a few new radio stations. All good.

Multiplayer:
There are a couple new online modes, but if your not a fan of GTA online (like me) then it will not interest you.

Story:
Quite a long campaign with a good story and cool characters you can complete it in a few sittings though. If you like it online there is some replayability there.

Verdict:
A very good expansion, if you haven't got GTA 4 pick up the liberty city stories version.
8/10

i'd have given it a ten out of ten
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Well worth the $20 (1600 MSP)......awesome storyline & APC's and Parachutes are back!
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:40 pm

good review but the game deserves a way higher score like a 9.4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony   GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA: The Ballad Of Gay Tony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: