This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

planning well sort of

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

planning well sort of Empty
PostSubject: planning well sort of   planning well sort of EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:29 pm

oh noes i made a noobie post

Last edited by Lt Xplosi on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

PostSubject: Re: planning well sort of   planning well sort of EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 pm

I am not such a big part of the Tube, I am just happy that this site has turned into a 360 sanctuary. I do make a few small vids from time to time that rip on the Ps3. I want to make a vid of me going through my games collection and then coming across my copies of Killzone 2, LBP and inFamous, and then saying "who the FUCK put this SHIT in my 360 game pile?!!?!??" then I throw those cases over my shoulder like they are garbage and say "taking out the trash" Lol.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: planning well sort of   planning well sort of EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:42 pm

thats the type of thing you should keep in private messeges by announcing that you have given both sides the idea and giving them the uppper hand
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: planning well sort of   planning well sort of EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Something i want to do is play tiger woods 10 on my xbox360 and then take a real golf iron and go play golf with the ps3 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: planning well sort of   planning well sort of EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:44 pm

matrixrory wrote:
thats the type of thing you should keep in private messeges by announcing that you have given both sides the idea and giving them the uppper hand
ahh my bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: planning well sort of   planning well sort of Empty

Back to top Go down

planning well sort of
Page 1 of 1