This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now I see why you avoid N4G

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Now I see why you avoid N4G Empty
PostSubject: Now I see why you avoid N4G   Now I see why you avoid N4G EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:11 pm

This was posted on it:
http://www.ps3center.net//article/349/the-difference-between-a-sony-and-microsoft-exclusive/

It's pathetic how this argument goes on. We have all established that XBox 360 gets cross platform games with pc. We don't call them exclusives but they are games we can play nevertheless and no ps3 owner that doesn't own a pc AS WELL as ps3 can play them. The only way they can criticise is if they own a powerful gaming pc as well as a ps3 but even then, 360 comes out cheaper anyway and is one system which is obviously going to fail against two systems.

Really stupid argument if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Now I see why you avoid N4G   Now I see why you avoid N4G EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Imma guess your username. If im right, i get a cookie.
NO ONE CARES
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Now I see why you avoid N4G   Now I see why you avoid N4G EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:26 pm

It works both ways though. You don't need a PS3 to play FF14 and The Agency. They on PC as well.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Now I see why you avoid N4G   Now I see why you avoid N4G EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 pm

gaystation 3rd always use the same pc excuse,pc is Microsoft too lol. come back to me when the online doesn't suck,get a decent interface at least,no installs,patches,etc
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Now I see why you avoid N4G   Now I see why you avoid N4G EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:25 am

N4G is full of PS3 fantards who sit on the internet 24/7 licking Sony's nuts. And like all PS3 fanboys their ignorance knows now bounds as they just continually talk out of their ass. Pathetic. Also all positive 360 news (what little they post) they let drop off the page by not commenting on it but they will keep bumping negative 360 articles. And they even post PS3 fanboy blogs as news. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I see why you avoid N4G   Now I see why you avoid N4G Empty

Back to top Go down

Now I see why you avoid N4G
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: