This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?

Go down 
+4
Blixtstorm
dreadraptor85
Stoney
spartan225
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? Empty
PostSubject: What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?   What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Seriously what is the point, your never going to get to do that on a road(except maybe on very rare occasions). Like with cars like the Bugatti Veyron(the fastest car in the world) it can do about 270MPH but whats the point your never going to get to go that fast unless your in a rally/race.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?   What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Ultimate TT Aero is fastest car in the world! Although Shelby and Volkswagon are debating it....But anyway its all about bank accounts and egos!
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?   What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:18 am

I see no reason for cars to go that fast.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?   What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:45 am

Because its possible... no other reason. Its like the aeroplanes, after the Concorde ever commercial airline is a step backwards.

I like driving, and doing it fast just heightens the experience. I could agree if you lived in California, like you do. But thats almost the only place you can go fast without getting to much of a penalty from the cops. For example, my uncle was driving 200kmh (~120mph) on the highway and got caught by the cops. He lost his license for a half-year and had a fee to pay.
Now a person in California was driving much faster, 350kmh (~210mph) and only got a fee of 3000$ to pay. And if he would do it again the fee would be 5000$ nothing else....

Joyriding is fun Wink

I have done some real racing, and its a lot of fun Smile I was at Nürburgring this year and put down 3 laps with my Volvo. Im planning of going back next summer. Theres nothing that takes the edge over overtaking a Porsche/Ferrari in my Volvo Razz

568whp, over 650 in the engine Smile My Volvo 850T5-R Estate Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?   What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:41 pm

The faster the car, the better chance to lose the cops while they chasing you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?   What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm

you can go places where you can drive at that speed. and some just do it just to show what they are capable of doing. like the bugatti veyron it cost millions to make but they sell it for less than a million just to show off really
Back to top Go down
SGCopeland
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGCopeland

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?   What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Its so the faster the car the cooler you look, the faster the car, the more damage there is when you have your crash
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgcopeland360
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?   What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:33 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
The faster the car, the better chance to lose the cops while they chasing you

And the more screwed you are once they find you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?   What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the point of having cars that go over 100MPH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Everything else-
Jump to: