This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ideas for games

Go down 
+2
handkerchief
Lt Xplosi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: ideas for games   ideas for games EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:22 pm

hi all lads sorry i havent been up for a while i broke my arm it is not healed but i can write and such

but to the point

i was wondering if some one has an idea for a game based on a movie or book
i have a few

saving private ryan (EPIC)
2012 ( it would be an okay game )
post your ideas
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for games   ideas for games EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:37 pm

they are bringing out prison break as a game which i cant wait for. screen shots here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/prison-break-the-game/screenshots/

i cant think of any but all i know is that they are going to bring out more ww2 and zombie games lol
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for games   ideas for games EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Well from that point of view, all mayor war movies could be great games.

Braveheart: a massive rpg featuring the whole british isles, as a scot, irish, welsh, english and vikings to help or repel the rebellion.

Gladiator: rpg but in the roman times. Now i would love this game, i even like Total War: Spatans for the original xbox, even if it only was 5 hours long.

Master and Commander: a massive open water naval battle rpg/trading game, like East India CO/Total war games.

King Arthur: RTS/RPG game, i remember a game for the old xbox where you as a hero controlled a squadron of 50 people, sort of a mix of RTS and RPG with bows and swords.

Shawshank Redemption: Prison RPG/Action game, a game where you will have to escape Shawshank Prison, this could be a very weird and fun game.

Saving Private Ryan: WWII shooter, with epic storyline, real cutscenes from the movie.

Transformers: Not those crappy games that are now, but better ones, where you can everyone and harvest energon from every sun in the universe MUAHAHAHA.

Runescape: I've read in a developers q'a from Jagex that they are developing for a console, now i love this game for some weird reason, mayby because ive played it since launch '97.... they haven said what they are developing for, but i thing both the PS3 and 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for games   ideas for games EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Gladiator: rpg but in the roman times. Now i would love this game, i even like Total War: Spatans for the original xbox, even if it only was 5 hours long.

You should check out Shadow of Rome on the PS2....its an almost carbon copy of Gladiator...story wise...great gameplay and excellent graphics!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for games   ideas for games EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:01 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

You should check out Shadow of Rome on the PS2....its an almost carbon copy of Gladiator...story wise...great gameplay and excellent graphics!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan:_Total_Warrior

Its a good game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for games   ideas for games EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartan:_Total_Warrior

Its a good game Smile

Yeah but check out Shadow of Rome! I mean its a hidden gem!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_of_Rome
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for games   ideas for games EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 am

They should remake Predator: Concrete Jungle. Except make it not suck.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for games   ideas for games EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 am

They should make a video game adaption of a book. Not a video game adaption of a movie adaption of a book(DaVinci Code).
Back to top Go down

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for games   ideas for games EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 am

A game where the main character is your 360 avatar and the stuff he/she has gives it certian abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ideas for games Empty
PostSubject: Re: ideas for games   ideas for games Empty

Back to top Go down

ideas for games
Page 1 of 1