This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)

Go down 
+8
dreadraptor85
daveMastaKill
Noel
Arbiteris
Stoney
handkerchief
*Fuu*
DemonWolf
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) Empty
PostSubject: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Legend833 on Youtube sent me this:

Quote :
Resistance fall of man, Resistance 2, Resistance 3, Lair, inFAMOUS, Killzone 2, Heavenly Sword, Little Big Planet, Motorstorm, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Metal Gear Solid 4, God of War 3, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for booty, Ratchet and Clank Future: A crack in time, Heavy Rain, The last guardian, inFAMOUS 2, Uncharted Drakes Fortune, Uncharted 2, Ridge Racer 7, FREE Online, Internet Browser, Blue-Ray, Wireless connection NO BATTERY PACK.

NOTE: Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears of War, Mass effect, Mass effect 2, Dead Rising, Dark Days are Coming is also on the PC!
LMFAO You just got so hard owned bitch

And here's my response:

Omfg

Halo 3
Halo Odst
Halo Reach
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Project Gotham Racing 5
Forza motorsport 2
Forza Motorsport 3
Gears Of War 1
Gears Of War 2
Dead Or Alive 4
Dead Or Alive 5
Fable 2
Fable 3
Splinter Cell Conviction
Crackdown 1
Crackdown 2
Left 4 Dead 1
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Alan Wake
Theseis
Champions Online
Huxley: The Dystopia
Secret World: Dark Days Are Coming
Venetica
Divinity 2
Kingdom Under Fire 2
Dogtag
Salvation
Chrome 2
Strike Force Red Cell
Mobile Ops: The One Year War
Prey 2
The Precursors
Metro 2033
Necrovision
Painkiller Resurrection
White Gold
Warhound
Mechwarrior
Deathtrack: Resurrection
Samurai Shodown Edge Of Destiny
Shadow Of Aten
Magna Carta 2
Ninety nine nights 2

PURE PWNAGE

Also I saw you ran out of games so you started writing positive aspects of ps3. You overlooked the negative aspects:

Lots of game delays (5th demo of GT5 came out btw lol), Less online features (yet you're going to have to pay soon lol), less stable online, inferior cross platform games, less games, less games rated A,AA and AAA, less downloads on your online service, bad load times, mandatory installs, 1 year warranty for ylod instead of 3,etc.

"NOTE: Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears of War, Mass effect, Mass effect 2, Dead Rising, Dark Days are Coming is also on the PC! "

Oh, so I'm guessing that every time you get a ps3 you get a powerful pc along with it?
If not, you've got now argument because not everyone owns a pc.
I might as well say that pc is better than ps3 and 360 so there''s no point in ps3 and 360, but I wont because not everyone can afford a powerful pc.
And on top of that, even if it is on pc as well it doesn't mean that there's no need in 360. A person who owns a powerful pc may still want to get the pc/360 cross platform games on Xbox 360 because:

1) The Xbox 360 version may have exclusive dlc
2)The person's friends may own the game on 360
3)Computers get viruses and weird errors that could interfere with gameplay
4)Computers aren't consoles, the person may want to use computers for work
5)There are brilliant accessible features on xbl; Music playing, chat features, etc
6)It's easier to jump into a multiplayer game with friend's on xbl
7)If you're paying £40 a year for Xbox Live you may as well play games on it
8)No installs on Xbox 360
9)You get achievements on Xbox 360 which enhances the game
10)You get more gamerscore attached to your gamertag

And you bringing up the pc argument is irrelevant because I can easily say that if someone owns a ps3 and 360, the ps3 almost always gets the inferior cross plats and cross plats are the majority of both system's library. So what game system do you think the person will buy the cross plats for?
Which system has the majority of better games?
Why should that person have a need for ps3 if the 360 gets the same multiplatform games of a better standard than it?
If you are saying 360 sucks by bringing into the pc/360 multiplat argument, then you are also saying ps3 sucks because the 360/ps3 multiplat argument is every bit as valid.

And you seem to care a lot about exclusives so here's something that will hurt:

Metal Gear Solid Rising is cross plat
Tekken 6 turned cross plat
Final Fantasy XIV is cross plat
Quantum turned cross plat

You're losing your precious "exclusives".

Well take a moment to look over what you wrote to me and then re-read what I wrote back and you will see quite clearly exactly why you did not "own" me.

See ya around, bitch. Of course you're always welcome to join the Xbox Republic. It's tempting, isn't it?

Last edited by pspvampire on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:32 pm

thats a long list of Xbox games but people gotta list games that are good.. not just every game thats coming on there platform.. I think thats a good way to debate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:35 pm

i cant stand it when they say we got internet broswer and then say to us about games oh but those games are on pc. yea and so are half the features on ps3
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:54 pm

matrixrory wrote:
i cant stand it when they say we got internet broswer and then say to us about games oh but those games are on pc. yea and so are half the features on ps3

Good point!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Excellent stuff Vamp!!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Vamp owned this guy hands down
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:57 pm

dont forget, ps3 games will be played on the computer by using isos. Maybe not now but they will have it.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Noel

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 pm

put Wartech Senko No Ronde on there. There are positive and negative reviews about it but the game is like a AA or a regular A
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:05 pm

You forget XBLA games dude. They deserve our fucking respect. Thats double true with the Indies games. We're talking about games like:

Shadow Complex, Duke Nukem 3D, South Park Lets Go Tower Defense Play, Lucidity, TRIALS HD, Splosion Man, The Maw, Axel & Pixel, I MADE A GAME WITH ZOMBIES IN IT, Serius Sam HD,etc etc etc....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:24 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
Excellent stuff Vamp!!

Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:25 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
You forget XBLA games dude. They deserve our fucking respect. Thats double true with the Indies games. We're talking about games like:

Shadow Complex, Duke Nukem 3D, South Park Lets Go Tower Defense Play, Lucidity, TRIALS HD, Splosion Man, The Maw, Axel & Pixel, I MADE A GAME WITH ZOMBIES IN IT, Serius Sam HD,etc etc etc....

Good point! Especially Shadow Complex and Trials HD which are good as actual full games. Razz

But there's no need in updating it now, what's done is done.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 pm

You forgot Mass Effect 3.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:44 pm

when i started reading the list of games you listed i was like fuck it that dude is already getting owned
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:57 pm

awesome list but dead rising isnt on PC second one is but not the first god that kid is dumber than a sack of hammers.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:00 pm

He mentions no battery pack to deal with. The PS3 controller does have a battery in it and is replaceable, much like the 360.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:55 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 pm

Project Natal Informer wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

epic lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:10 pm

day walker wrote:
awesome list but dead rising isnt on PC second one is but not the first god that kid is dumber than a sack of hammers.

LOLz I talked to someone who told me that pc sucks and how halo 3 is better on 360 than pc.....
well,

what do you think my response was?? xD

Well at least he defended 360 in this case but that's pure fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)   WHO OWNED WHO? (long post) Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO OWNED WHO? (long post)
Page 1 of 1