This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

things i dont like about mw2

Go down 
+8
Pickles
Mr. Project Natal
Blixtstorm
dreadraptor85
cannibalshinobi
Spartan v07
*Fuu*
buddhapride69
12 posters
AuthorMessage
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

things i dont like about mw2 Empty
PostSubject: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:59 pm

its definately not the perfect game its good but not perfect so i would like to hear your problems.

i have quite a few that give me the shits.

javelin glitch: i know its gonna be patched but people that use it can go to hell.

akimbo 1887: are u serious i got be half a map away and they could kill me.

campers: do i need to explain

lag: the reason i get lag is because international connection is gay and most of the games americans host it so i have to work twice as hard to get a kill.

on a side note it has came to my attention that americans hate australians almost every american i have talked to has abused me for no reason and i just dont need that shit i know its not every american but when im trying to relax after work i dont need to be abused for no reason

heres an example >> http://au.games.ign.com/articles/105/1053009c.html
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:01 pm

Thats why i quit MW2 because of these noob campers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:01 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
Thats why i quit MW2 because of these noob campers

lol the only time i camp is when i need to chosse a place to airstrike
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:38 pm

I don't think cod was ever that good to be honest. It's doesn't take no skill and it's too arcady especially when the devs seems to talk story a lot.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 11:52 pm

after the glitching the akimbo 1887s have got to be the biggest game breakers i have ever experienced in a video game.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:32 am

buddhapride69 wrote:
its definately not the perfect game its good but not perfect so i would like to hear your problems.

javelin glitch: i know its gonna be patched but people that use it can go to hell.

lag: the reason i get lag is because international connection is gay and most of the games americans host it so i have to work twice as hard to get a kill.

on a side note it has came to my attention that americans hate australians almost every american i have talked to has abused me for no reason and i just dont need that shit i know its not every american but when im trying to relax after work i dont need to be abused for no reason

A few days ago I was playing L4D2 and some random guy in the lobby was harassing my friend because he was from Australia. I always boot those idiots.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 am

i hate people singing in the lobby, so i end up muting almost everyone. Razz

I dont care about campers, since they dont notice me, im invisible with my perks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:05 pm

buddhapride69 wrote:

Ya a lot of us americans dont mix well with british or australians... however im not that way, if you respect me i respect you...

And the model shotgun is NOW the biggest noob weapon in the game and the javelin glitch is for sore losers who cant get a kill... campers have been fixed with the thermal scope though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 pm

The only problem I have is with the javelin glitch. It's soooo damn annoying. Especially when 3 people on the same clan are doing it.
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 am

the noobtube gives me the shits to
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 am

buddhapride69 wrote:
the noobtube gives me the shits to

people using RPG are way worse
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:55 am

na like today i vsed a team that just noobtubed the whole game it got quite annoying and yer americans realy piss me off (the dooshebag ones) im so angry at iw for taking away party chat now i gotta deal with every ahole trying to act cool
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:20 am

lol they are not worse then the french Razz i almost always have atleast some one from france or netherlands... you really dont understand anything they say Razz

And ive been studying french for 4 years, and i still dont understand Razz
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:55 pm

You pretty much hit it all on the head for me... I think it's overhyped, and it's not as amazing as everyone makes it. I just think peoples standards have dropped so much. Just seems like everyone is happy with mediocrity.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:37 pm

MICHAEL wrote:
You pretty much hit it all on the head for me... I think it's overhyped, and it's not as amazing as everyone makes it. I just think peoples standards have dropped so much. Just seems like everyone is happy with mediocrity.

Well,i think people expect to much from games.remember the days of Pong?You could beat Pon in maybe an half and hour but you didnt see people complaining
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:35 pm

exactly thats why i will most likely not be buying mw2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:04 pm

I have a lot of problems with it. So I don't play it.
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 am

I dont play MW2 that much and when i do play it its only 3rd Person Team Tactical, I like the first MW better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things i dont like about mw2   things i dont like about mw2 Empty

Back to top Go down

things i dont like about mw2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: