This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC

Go down 
+2
Master_Chief
Blixtstorm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Empty
PostSubject: Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC   Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 am

This is the first real DLC to the truly awesome game Forza Motorsport 3 by Turn10.

Price: 400MS points ~4$

Content: 10 cars

This will be a review of the cars and what I think of them.

Aston Martin Lola LMP #007
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aerox10

The first impression was, HOLY CRIST!! It goes like a freaking Bullet!!! For a LMP1 car this is one of the fastest if not the fastest of them, with a top speed of 350kmh (221mph) with the restrictors still on. The cornering was good, but not in class with the Acura AX that you receive during on of the levels you gain. The sound was very impressive, very high engine noice Smile
Price: 1.500.000 Cr
Class: R1 976

Audi S4 '10
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aerox9

I truly dont see the point of this car... Its kind of the Audi S5 but with less power and two more doors. The car got an turbocharged V6 compared to a V8 in the S5, and the sound is well made but not as good as its big brother. Its a very good car, and will probably dominate the B-class races, since all Audi's do Sad
Price: 48.000 Cr
Class: C 391

Audi R15 LMP #2
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aerox8

Another LMP1 car, the Sebring 24 Hours winner this year. The all new R15 with a V10 Diesel sound better then the old R10 and still goes as fast. This car handles like a dream and looks better then the old ones. Its quite expensive for a car, but still its comparable to all the top R1 cars. Its not as fast as the Aston Martin but still very fast with a topspeed of 340kmh (209mph)
Price: 1.500.000 Cr
Class: R1 983

Ferrari 458 Italia
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aerox7

In my opinion this is the ugliest Ferrari ever made to this date, I really don't like the looks of it. But it goes like hell, excellent handling and performance. The sound brings back Ferrari to its glory days of the F40 hypercar. As most Ferrari's its quite expensive for a roadcar, but it's probably the best car Ferrari have ingame.
Price: 250.000 Cr
Class: S 641

Ferrari 599XX
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aerox6

This car is completely "bonkers". It looks like a freaking tomahawk missile and goes like one. Its also one of the most expensive cars you can buy. Its comparable to the Ferrari FXX, it has the same engine, noice and they are in the same class. It's just that it looks so freaking cool!
Price: 2.500.000 Cr
Class: R3 754

Jaguar XF-R
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aerox5

A very good car, and good value. Its faster then Jaguars XK-R, the car you get from career. It sounds extremely good, with the sound from an 5 litre V8, its like a symphony of "British muscle-car". Yes, its not the best handling car in the game but compared to the M5 its a bargain.
Price: 80.000 Cr
Class: B 499

Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aerox4

The "swan-song" of the current Murcielago, its truly packs a punch with its better engine and handling. SV stand for Super Veloce or Super Speed in english, this is a much lighter version. The sound i awesome, with the V12 based from the Miura and the last Lamborghini will make of it. Its comparable to the Réventon, but its so much better, and only a third of the price.
Price: 400.000 Cr
Class: S 648

Mercedes Benz "Sterling Moss"
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aerox3

This car is a bonnet with a place to drive. But I don't think it looks so good and its very expensive compared to the regular SLR (4 times as much). It sounds and goes like a Spitfire fighter plane from the second world war. the handling is decent and the brakes are excellent. Its more of a dreamcar, even ingame as most people struggle to save up to the cost of the normal SLR.
Price: 1.100.000 Cr
Class: S 638

Nissan GT-R R35 Spec-V
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aerox2

The Japanese supercar, the car that outperforms cars that cost twice as much. I really like this car, but so does everyone else so you won't be alone with it in the races online. The engine is an V6 and the car is the lighten version of the R35. This is a killer on wheels!
Price: 150.000 Cr
Class: S 609

Porsche Panamera Turbo
Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Aeroxu

I think this is an ugly car, it looks like a squashed Cayenne and that ain't no looker either. With its four wheel drive and turbocharged V8 it does pack some punch. This is probably the fastest 4 doored saloon in the game and a bargain compared to the M5 since its only a couple of thousand more then it.
Price: 130.000 Cr
Class: A 517

Verdict:
This DLC is packed with fun and good cars. For the price of 4$ you get 10 amazing cars, but if you don't want it, be sure to download the free version, so you don't see "ghost cars" online.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC   Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:56 am

Awesome review. Thankyou for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC   Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Nice review but 400 MS Points = $5.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC   Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Omg dude you must've spent so much time on this.

Really well done. Absolutely excellent work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC   Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:50 pm

how dare you say that about the SLR. jk. i love the SLR but not too keen on that version myself.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC   Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 pm

good review
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC   Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

Blixtstorm reviews, FM3 Hot Holidays DLC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: User Created :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: