This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fanbitches Go Wild!

Go down 
+6
dreadraptor85
handkerchief
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
*Fuu*
360WNED
10 posters
AuthorMessage
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

Fanbitches Go Wild! Empty
PostSubject: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:33 pm

Meh, I find it to be BS, but whatever... They are comparing a 2007 console with a 2009 console & they say the 360 looks dated WTF? Watch it & tell me what you think.

Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:50 pm

This comparrison seems fair
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 pm

LOL so HOME gets 3.0 wich is fair, however by is own words the PS3 does not have exclusive game content, does not have backwards compatibility, does not possess the same amount of games has the XBLA and yet it gets a 4.3? From where? Fat Princess? Flower? THE JOKER IN BATMAN? LMAO what a joke. 3.0 is the fair score for DLC on the PS3 cuz it either comes out later or does not come at all.

Last edited by daveMastaKill on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:20 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
This comparrison seems fair

Yeah I think so too.
I mean, ps3's had an exceptionally good year. At least let them win this once Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Well at least the man didn't came out with the RROD. So i give the propz to him for that..
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 6:22 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
LOL so HOME gets 3.0 wich is fair, however by is own words the PS3 does not have exclusive game content, does not have backwards compatibility, does not possess the same amount of games has the XBLA and yet it gets a 4.3? From where? Fat Princess? Flower? THE JOKER IN BATMAN? LMAO what a joke. 3.0 is the fair score for DLC on the PS3 cuz it either comes out later or does not come back at all.

lol I know what you mean xD but it's not the end of the world. I stopped actually caring about cnet prizefight after they purposely changed the categories so ds would win in a psp vs ds just because the time before, psp won.
Lmao.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:04 pm

he says "and the huge power block and houston we have a problem" he didnt even try to say why its a problem because its not. he didnt even explain any 360 features. and the graphics he just goes on about the ps3 graphics and this link explains the graphics much better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEXro9yZpZs

its clear that he was biased to the ps3
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:56 pm

matrixrory wrote:
he says "and the huge power block and houston we have a problem" he didnt even try to say why its a problem because its not. he didnt even explain any 360 features. and the graphics he just goes on about the ps3 graphics and this link explains the graphics much better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEXro9yZpZs

Yeah but I think they do that on purpose. Why is it that the moment the pspgo goes on the market, they decide to add a "VALUE" category which as we know, is the weakness of the system. lol
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 pm

I like the look of the 360 elite over the PS3 slim. Power brick is ugly but you can hide that behind the tv.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:44 am

I got a elite 3weeks ago and it looks awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Hey guys,duid you know,cnet is still saying 360 has a 60% failure rate.Its BS
Back to top Go down
360WNED
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 pm

In my honest opinion I don't think it was completely fair, but that's just my opinion. Aside from Infamous, and Uncharted 2 the system hasn't changed... So how does it win all of a sudden? Also like I said comparing a 2007 machine to a 2009 isn't that fair, but once again just my opinion. I guess Microsoft would have gotten it right by now too if they came out with 8 different SKU's.
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:29 pm

i dont buy console for bluray players i buy console to play games so its great that xbox won the games section which is all that counts for me
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:46 pm

matrixrory wrote:

Its a problem because the AC adapter is big and ugly, so he got my vote there. However i didn't agreed with him that the 360 design is outdated. On the contrary, the 360 Elite is beautiful, one of the best designs i saw on a console. So good that it actually.....didn't need to have a facelift. The Slim was made cuz the previous one is buttugly, thats actually not a good thing in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Wii60
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 pm

xbox 360 wins 2009 cuz i don't own a ps3 so what i say is right
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Wii60 wrote:
xbox 360 wins 2009 cuz i don't own a ps3 so what i say is right

You suck at mocking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanbitches Go Wild!   Fanbitches Go Wild! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanbitches Go Wild!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-