This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:16 pm

Nobody can love the PSP so much and not love the Trey even a little the PsP is a small handheld version of the Ps3.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 am

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Nobody can love the PSP so much and not love the Trey even a little the PsP is a small handheld version of the Ps3.

It has games in the same franchises as the PS2 and PS3.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:50 am

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:

lol but I do love the trey. I'm not denying that. I just don't like trey brotherhood guys. and I prefer 360. If there were a portable 360, I would love that way more.
Especially if it had Fable Portable Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:02 am

Im not a sony supporter in any way. I dont like handhelds much except for the iPod Touch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
kadelmon
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
kadelmon

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:41 am

psp go is an uber fail if you own an older version. sony hasnt brought over the thingy (forgot what its called) that allowes you to play your old psp games on the go. however if you dont own any older psp then i would recomend you get the go. also the rock band lite you get for free with the psp go is bullshit you get like 5 songs and the rest you have to buy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kadelmon
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:04 am

Four versions of this thing & they improve on nothing graphically. What the hell do these different versions do better? ANyways I just got a PSp like 2 days ago, so I might check some of these games out.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:32 am

MICHAEL wrote:
Four versions of this thing & they improve on nothing graphically. What the hell do these different versions do better? ANyways I just got a PSp like 2 days ago, so I might check some of these games out.
lol yeah Sony aren't the most clever people ever but tbh if they had made a whole new psp system not compatible with any of the current games that would be a fail because 2009s the psps best year.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:29 pm

PSP maniac.
Nah jk.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:48 pm

RagnathePhunkGamer wrote:
PSP maniac.
Nah jk.

xD Actually yes I am haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!   OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Other Gaming (General Talk)-
Jump to: