This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what games are you excited to see at the VGA's

Go down 
+6
Blixtstorm
DeW
Pickles
343_Guilty_Spark
dreadraptor85
day walker
10 posters
AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

what games are you excited to see at the VGA's Empty
PostSubject: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:47 pm

well halo reach, crackdown 2, and hopefully if theres any games they haven't mention maybe the new mortal kombat, heres hoping
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 pm

They do need to remake Mortal Kombat cuz MK vs. DC was an abomination.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:58 pm

mk vs dc wasnt so bad, but the next mk will have gore so good that ed boons scared it might get a AO rating http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_9 look here for the info
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:07 am

All I care about is Halo Reach. As soon as I've seen that I'll change the channel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:37 am

Alan Wake.
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:53 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
All I care about is Halo Reach. As soon as I've seen that I'll change the channel.
Is there any way i can watch this on the internet in africa we don't have that channel?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:06 am

DeW wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Is there any way i can watch this on the internet in africa we don't have that channel?

I'm sure a few minutes after as it's been broadcast on TV someone will have already uploaded it to youtube, gametrailers, etc.

Don't worry. You'll get to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:40 am

Dragon Age: Origins 2 Razz

Its made for a second game, i hate when you cant play after the main story Sad except DLC...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:46 am

HALO REACH!!

And if the rumours are true....
Uncharted 2 PSP!!! Very Happy lmao but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Its made for a second game, i hate when you cant play after the main story Sad except DLC...

Actually,you can.You have to do that Morrigan/child thing.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Actually,you can.You have to do that Morrigan/child thing.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Halo REACh for me.I am SO excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:34 pm

day walker wrote:
mk vs dc wasnt so bad, but the next mk will have gore so good that ed boons scared it might get a AO rating http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Kombat_9 look here for the info
go to total mortalkombats youtube and site he puts up much mk stuffs ...duh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:01 pm

pspvampire wrote:
HALO REACH!!

And if the rumours are true....
Uncharted 2 PSP!!! Very Happy lmao but I doubt it.

There like 100% chance that Uncharted goes to the PSP, just expect to be another story, not the one from the UC2 of course.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Halo Reach is on the top of my radar for the VGA. I would also like to see Alan Wake, SC Conviction, Mass Effect 2, Crackdown II and God of War III plus some more info about The Agent.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
day walker wrote:
go to total mortalkombats youtube and site he puts up much mk stuffs ...duh Very Happy

yeah but TMK hasn't out a new video up in ages, dont know about is site though must see immediately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what games are you excited to see at the VGA's   what games are you excited to see at the VGA's Empty

Back to top Go down

what games are you excited to see at the VGA's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: