This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more

Go down 
+2
dreadraptor85
P to tha WHAT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more Empty
PostSubject: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:35 am

Ok so today at dinner my mom asks what i want for christmas this year, i tell her i would like to get a Blu Ray player, and my step dad says "oh why dont you get a ps3, they have a blu ray"

now im sure some of you are thinking "ok? i dont give a shit" but this right here is proof that the little sales boost the ps3 had is only cus casual people are buying for the Blu ray player.

Just sad they cant sell a GAME console based on GAMES
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 am

Even though the PS2 had a DVD player built in, it was still mainly a gaming console.
Back to top Go down
screw u M$

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:21 am

ya and the 360 before last month was noting more than a netflix streamer. and the original xbox was nothing but a mp3 playing dvd player. quite being stupid and saying " i dont have a ps3 cuz i wanna play games not have a multimedia player" if you didnt want any multimedia function you would have bought a wii they are the only ones with out it, just cuz the ps3 has more functions than the 360 doesnt mean you have to get blu-ray envy. so stop being a bitch.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:10 am

Still no Twisted Metal game out yet for PS3. GT5 ain't out yet. KZ2 got mad delays and has less features then Halo 3, a 2007 game.

Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:17 am

P to tha WHAT wrote:
Ok so today at dinner my mom asks what i want for christmas this year, i tell her i would like to get a Blu Ray player, and my step dad says "oh why dont you get a ps3, they have a blu ray"

now im sure some of you are thinking "ok? i dont give a shit" but this right here is proof that the little sales boost the ps3 had is only cus casual people are buying for the Blu ray player.

Just sad they cant sell a GAME console based on GAMES
Whats proof is the piss poor PS3 software numbers. People are just buying it as a bluray player. PS3 is a total failure as a gaming console.
Back to top Go down
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Even though the PS2 had a DVD player built in, it was still mainly a gaming console.

Yea but the PS2 had games and wasnt the only console with a DVD player.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Yeah I noticed a lot of people buy it as a blu-ray player instead of a game system.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:54 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Yeah I noticed a lot of people buy it as a blu-ray player instead of a game system.

Yea that's my point, and the software numbers back that up.
Back to top Go down
SGCopeland
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGCopeland

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:57 pm

No offence, but saying its just a Blu Ray player is idiotic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgcopeland360
P to tha WHAT
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Yea i knew the header came off as dumb, but i don't care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more   PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 = Blu Ray and nothing more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: