This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War

Go down 
+5
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
averagejoe
Master_Chief
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War Empty
PostSubject: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:38 pm

God of War is a generic button masher so I'm not surprised.
http://gamingbolt.com/2009/12/11/dantes-inferno-first-look/
Back to top Go down
averagejoe
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
averagejoe

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:50 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

lol don't hate on the game till we try it. afterwards we can hate on it Wink
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:54 pm

averagejoe wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I played the GOW 3 demo and I wasnt impressed. Didnt care much for the first two either.
Back to top Go down
averagejoe
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
averagejoe

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
averagejoe wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I played the GOW 3 demo and I wasnt impressed. Didnt care much for the first two either.

fair enough its all about personal preferences
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:29 pm

I think God of War III lost something when Mike Cheng went to the Visceral Games to work on Dante Inferno. I mean the man practically created the God of War and God of War II levels gameplay...
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Not to mention Dante Inferno runs at a locked 60 fps. GoW III doesn't...
Ha whatever, i'm still a huge God of War fan, but i thank the gods the gift of Dante Inferno, so i don't need to spend 299 on a PS3 for 2010...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Tbh I'm not a hack n' slash fan. If I get it on any system it will be PSP just because I'm generally more tolerant towards handheld titles. Razz Plus God Of War on it was heavenly.

But yeah I think Dantes Inferno will be a great title but I don't know if it will surpass GoW. Even if it does, which critic would be willing to admit it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:47 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Tbh I'm not a hack n' slash fan. If I get it on any system it will be PSP just because I'm generally more tolerant towards handheld titles. Razz Plus God Of War on it was heavenly.

But yeah I think Dantes Inferno will be a great title but I don't know if it will surpass GoW. Even if it does, which critic would be willing to admit it?
If you read the article you'll see that these guys already are admitting it. Also some critics are calling Bayonetta a better game as well.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 pm

The thing is, i dont think God of War will look that good... Its the first main stream title with native 1080p resolution.

This will make textures look worse and no anti aliasing, so if i were the developers i would make it 720p or lower with more anti aliasing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
The thing is, i dont think God of War will look that good... Its the first main stream title with native 1080p resolution.

This will make textures look worse and no anti aliasing, so if i were the developers i would make it 720p or lower with more anti aliasing.

Thats what the devs says. Personally i call it bullshit.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:16 pm

I played the demo of Dante's Inferno and the game is like 90% similar to the God of War series. (that isn't a bad thing or a good thing.)
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 pm

we all dont know if the game is greater then the other if you dont play them both..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:02 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
we all dont know if the game is greater then the other if you dont play them both..

lol.You do know what forum this is right?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:

What you mean?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:09 pm

*Fuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:

What you mean?

He means that your in a forum full of xbox fanboys.Thats not a bad thing,its just there will be lots of biasism.Just like any other forum
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
*Fuu* wrote:

What you mean?

He means that your in a forum full of xbox fanboys.Thats not a bad thing,its just there will be lots of biasism.Just like any other forum
Neutral I see..
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:54 am

*Fuu* wrote:
Apparently the author of the article did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War   Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming press is saying Dantes Inferno greater than God of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: