This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:06 pm

So out of the six SPARTAN-II characters from Noble Team, what is your favorite?
Mine is without a doubt this guy here:

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Grenadier_%28Noble_Team%29


This is some fucking sick armor, and the demon paint on the visor. Jizz in my pants..
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 26
Location : decatur, IL

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 pm

guy looks like a totale badass cant wait hopefully the beata comes out sometime this month
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Posts : 3050
Join date : 2009-09-30
Location : Area 51

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
So out of the six SPARTAN-II characters from Noble Team, what is your favorite?
Mine is without a doubt this guy here:

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Grenadier_%28Noble_Team%29


This is some fucking sick armor, and the demon paint on the visor. Jizz in my pants..
Thats definitley my favorite as well.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:24 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
guy looks like a totale badass cant wait hopefully the beata comes out sometime this month
im guessing a new years launch
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

Posts : 2699
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 30
Location : Swēoþēod/Svíþjóð

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
So out of the six SPARTAN-II characters from Noble Team, what is your favorite?
Mine is without a doubt this guy here:

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Grenadier_%28Noble_Team%29


This is some fucking sick armor, and the demon paint on the visor. Jizz in my pants..
Thats definitley my favorite as well.

I agree he looks awesome! I hope a "livery editor" will come Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 25
Location : New York

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
So out of the six SPARTAN-II characters from Noble Team, what is your favorite?
Mine is without a doubt this guy here:

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Grenadier_%28Noble_Team%29


This is some fucking sick armor, and the demon paint on the visor. Jizz in my pants..
Thats definitley my favorite as well.

I agree he looks awesome! I hope a "livery editor" will come Razz
bad ass
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 27
Location : sydney, Australia

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:49 am

i wonder if there will be 6 player coop because there is 6 people in the squad if it is like that this will in goty 2010
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 am

Awesome!!!

Very Happy

Though I have to admit when I first saw the trailer I thought he was cutting himself xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Posts : 5064
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : Sanghelios

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Awesome!!!

Very Happy

Though I have to admit when I first saw the trailer I thought he was cutting himself xD

LOL same
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Awesome!!!

Very Happy

Though I have to admit when I first saw the trailer I thought he was cutting himself xD

LOL same

me too i am gonna make a parody of it Razz even thogh i love halo
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Halo_r13
george!
i love his english accent and he is awsome too bad he is a tanker Sad
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Posts : 1365
Join date : 2009-09-09

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Halo_r13
george!
i love his english accent and he is awsome too bad he is a tanker Sad
hes tied with the new "lone wolf" for me
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

Posts : 701
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 34
Location : California

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Well at least their armor isn't all gay and colorful like a rainbow. Thank god. Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:50 pm

The guy in eva, suddenly made me want to wear EVA, so I do now for the time being. Doesn't he kinda remind you of ghost? No I don't own or play MW2.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Posts : 2812
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 31
Location : In the gutter

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:01 pm

arntson wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Halo_r13
george!
i love his english accent and he is awsome too bad he is a tanker Sad
hes tied with the new "lone wolf" for me

Is it just me or does "George" sound like a Helghan from Killzone?
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:26 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
arntson wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Halo_r13
george!
i love his english accent and he is awsome too bad he is a tanker Sad
hes tied with the new "lone wolf" for me

Is it just me or does "George" sound like a Helghan from Killzone?
dunno never layed it but i love english/brittish accents so i think he is by far my favorite
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Posts : 1397
Join date : 2009-10-08

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:21 pm

NOTE: It appears that is "skull" on is visor isn't paint. He scratched the visor with is knife is what people says. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

Posts : 2327
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 24
Location : Sweden

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:32 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
NOTE: It appears that is "skull" on is visor isn't paint. He scratched the visor with is knife is what people says. Shocked
it looks like it
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5


Posts : 1292
Join date : 2009-09-08
Age : 30

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:15 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
So out of the six SPARTAN-II characters from Noble Team, what is your favorite?
Mine is without a doubt this guy here:

HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Grenadier_%28Noble_Team%29


This is some fucking sick armor, and the demon paint on the visor. Jizz in my pants..

Yea that guy has some badass armor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM   HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM Empty

Back to top Go down
 
HALO REACH NOBLE TEAM
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Halo toys - at the right bloody scale?!
» Your favorite basketball team
» New Skill (Double team)
» What basketball team do you like?
» Tourney #31 ****"Tag Team" Sign-ups closed****

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: