This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

general mld rules do u agree

Go down 
+6
Stigma
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
Stoney
Master_Chief
bluedragonfan1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

general mld rules do u agree Empty
PostSubject: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:37 am

his videos are awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 am

I agree. General MLD makes the insecure PS3 fantards cry by pwning them with undisputable facts. And he reminds them that they are irrelevant because they are dead last. lol

Last edited by Master_Chief on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:46 am

so true master chief
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 am

Hes all about facts...which is why I enjoy his vids...and when the likes of Elpresador cant back anything up with facts...they resorts to idiotic impersonations of various people and try to make people believe hes just entertainment.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:48 am

Hell yeah!
He's factual
He's funny sometimes but not focusing on being an entertainer like some people...
He's pretty logical and approaches things in the right context
He's nice; did you see that vid response he made to elpresador who asked him to join trey brotherhood? He was surprisingly very polite and gracious (I think that's the word).
He's also generous, he gave away a month of xbox live on a competition on the xbox forum....Guess who won it. Wink lol
Also, he has solid arguments which he sticks to. He doesn't go back over what he says or contradicts himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:02 am

no i havent seen that video
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:58 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Hell yeah!
He's factual
He's funny sometimes but not focusing on being an entertainer like some people...
He's nice; did you see that vid response he made to elpresador who asked him to join trey brotherhood? He was surprisingly very polite and gracious (I think that's the word)..
I would like to see that video. Can you post it?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Hell yeah!
He's factual
He's nice; did you see that vid response he made to elpresador who asked him to join trey brotherhood? He was surprisingly very polite and gracious (I think that's the word).
He's also generous, he gave away a month of xbox live on a competition on the xbox forum....Guess who won it. Wink lol
Also, he has solid arguments which he sticks to. He doesn't go back over what he says or contradicts himself.

I saw that video
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:24 pm

He owns so many people, PS3 fanboys say he's irrelevant, yet they have to address him every time he makes a video. I believe it's called Mind Ownage.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:08 pm

He's the reason why I joined these forums. God I sound like such a fag.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:27 am

If you dont agree you should not be on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:36 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
He owns so many people, PS3 fanboys say he's irrelevant, yet they have to address him every time he makes a video. I believe it's called Mind Ownage.
And they always sound angry in their response because they cant refute any of General MLDs arguments because theyre all based on indisputable facts. General MLD cuts right through the PS3 fanboys bs.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:15 pm

Hes not like Elpresador and Truth who just shout out stuff like

"XBOT" "XBOX IS FUKING SHIT" "UNCHARTED"

MLD presents a point of view then backs it up with facts. Thats how you own people and win an argument

Last edited by ghost23 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:56 am

ghost23 wrote:
Hes not like Elpresador and Truth who just shout out stuff like

"XBOT" "XBOX IS FUKING SHIT" "UNCHARTED"

MLD presents and point of view then backs it up with facts. Thats how you own people and win an argument
I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:33 pm

MLD sucks...at being sucky Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:38 pm

I linked some General MLD videos to some buddies of mine and they messaged me back to tell me that those were very good videos and they really enjoyed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: general mld rules do u agree   general mld rules do u agree Empty

Back to top Go down

general mld rules do u agree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: