This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

it so much nicer now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
averagejoe
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
averagejoe

it so much nicer now Empty
PostSubject: it so much nicer now   it so much nicer now EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:22 pm

isn't it so much nicer without the trey brotherhood around anymore. maybe we can finally have some structured debates about consoles (well i can hope can't i? Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: it so much nicer now   it so much nicer now EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 pm

The Trey Brotherhood has moved to the Playstation University. But yeah theyre pretty fragmented now with all the infighting and their leaders gone.
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: it so much nicer now   it so much nicer now EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
The Trey Brotherhood has moved to the Playstation University. But yeah theyre pretty fragmented now with all the infighting and their leaders gone.

technically thats not true. only a couple of ps3 dudes do PSUni and they never claimed to be part of the 'trey' brotherhood crap. personally i like it also, and thats coming from a ps3 fan.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: it so much nicer now   it so much nicer now EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:00 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

technically thats not true. only a couple of ps3 dudes do PSUni and they never claimed to be part of the 'trey' brotherhood crap. personally i like it also, and thats coming from a ps3 fan.
Ok. I know the guy who runs that site said something awhile back about letting The Truth post his videos there. And isnt BBC a Trey Brotherhood member? He is a staff member at Playstation University.
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: it so much nicer now   it so much nicer now EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Ok. I know the guy who runs that site said something awhile back about letting The Truth post his videos there.

he's actually doing vids for the site itself so the forum gains some recognition. kinda like 'i scratch your back you scratch mine' kinda deal.

honestly, its only been until recent times ive seen what you guys have had to put up with with the likes of elpresador and what not.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: it so much nicer now   it so much nicer now EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:08 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Ok. I know the guy who runs that site said something awhile back about letting The Truth post his videos there.

he's actually doing vids for the site itself so the forum gains some recognition. kinda like 'i scratch your back you scratch mine' kinda deal.

honestly, its only been until recent times ive seen what you guys have had to put up with with the likes of elpresador and what not.
Oh ok. I stand corrected then. And yeah el presador is a low life. BTW I enjoyed your el presador comes to visit video.
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: it so much nicer now   it so much nicer now EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:16 pm

@masterchief: my son yells out on the weekend 'ELPRESADOR IS HERE DADDY' ROFL oh lol thats just to easy.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: it so much nicer now   it so much nicer now EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
@masterchief: my son yells out on the weekend 'ELPRESADOR IS HERE DADDY' ROFL oh lol thats just to easy.
LMAO Thats awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it so much nicer now   it so much nicer now Empty

Back to top Go down

it so much nicer now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: