This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interesting article - Halo Reach

Go down 
+2
buddhapride69
Master_Chief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Interesting article - Halo Reach Empty
PostSubject: Interesting article - Halo Reach   Interesting article - Halo Reach EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:26 am

Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article - Halo Reach   Interesting article - Halo Reach EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:29 am

lol alot of butthurt fanboys there
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article - Halo Reach   Interesting article - Halo Reach EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:05 am

wow just wow at the ps3fantards
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article - Halo Reach   Interesting article - Halo Reach EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 am

i love how the fantards are so inconsistent with each other. some say that it looked worst than ODST and some say that it looks far too good to even be real in-game graphics. its actually quite funny and irritating at the same time.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article - Halo Reach   Interesting article - Halo Reach EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:56 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:
i love how the fantards are so inconsistent with each other. some say that it looked worst than ODST and some say that it looks far too good to even be real in-game graphics. its actually quite funny and irritating at the same time.

I know!! I love seeing them do that. lol

Just like when fanboys always said "you only bought 360 because it's cheaper and you couldn't afford a ps3" and then the rest say "360 is a rip off, you gotta pay like $50 a year!!!"

xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article - Halo Reach   Interesting article - Halo Reach EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Halo Reach....c A n N o T w A i T ! ! !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting article - Halo Reach   Interesting article - Halo Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting article - Halo Reach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Halo-
Jump to: