This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2

Go down 
+4
arnt god of war
spartan225
Noel
DemonWolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 Empty
PostSubject: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Improvements crackdown 2 has over the first game:

1.You can finally fly with the unlockable helicopter woohoo!
2.You have this new mechanic which, when jumping off a tall building, lets you float down with style, a bit like using a glider
3.New changes to the city. Same place but in the time between the first and second game the city's evolved Very Happy
4.It's now mission-based, a bit more like gta but each mission has different objectives so on 4player co-op you can each do your own thing
5.New vehicles and stuff, one of which is a truck has 4 seats and turrets, which each player can go on, when playing co-op. 1 drives, 3 shoot!
6.Now there are zombie creature things called freaks and unlike regular enemies who you can easily evade by jumping on a rooftop, these things can follow you!!!
7.More of a storyline to this game but still is quite loose so you have more freedom in the game
8.In the first game when you tried running people over they always dived out the way but now you can level up by running down the freaks which are easier to hit
9.It's kept the cel-shaded style but there are some graphical improvements.
10.Levelling up will let you unlock new weapons and stuff

TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 Crackdown-2-20090923073340225_640w

TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 Crackdown-2-20090923073345787_640w

TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 Crackdown-2-20090923073344225_640w

TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 Crackdown-2-20090702012620745_640w

Crackdown 2 comes out Q1 of 2010

CHECK OUT THE AWESOME NEW TRAILER!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:14 am

Best multiplayer game of 2010 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:50 am

dude your obsessed with crackdown arent you?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:35 pm

pspvampire wrote:

2.You have this new mechanic which, when jumping off a tall building, lets you float down with style, a bit like using a glider
3.New changes to the city. Same place but in the time between the first and second game the city's evolved Very Happy
4.It's now mission-based, a bit more like gta but each mission has different objectives so on 4player co-op you can each do your own thing
5.New vehicles and stuff, one of which is a truck has 4 seats and turrets, which each player can go on, when playing co-op. 1 drives, 3 shoot!
6.Now there are zombie creature things called freaks and unlike regular enemies who you can easily evade by jumping on a rooftop, these things can follow you!!!
7.More of a storyline to this game but still is quite loose so you have more freedom in the game
8.In the first game when you tried running people over they always dived out the way but now you can level up by running down the freaks which are easier to hit

do you want to blow shit up with me pspvampire Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:52 pm

arntson wrote:
pspvampire wrote:

do you want to blow shit up with me pspvampire Smile

HELL YEAH!! Very Happy

Have you got the first game? Razz When I buy another month or so of XBL I'll play ya online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:53 pm

spartan225 wrote:
dude your obsessed with crackdown arent you?

How could I not be? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 am

Crackdown is the best, INFAMOUS WHO? Wink
Back to top Go down
tr3ykilla
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
tr3ykilla

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:06 am

I had Crackdown but I sold it, I'm about to get it again though
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:09 am

PSPVampire is cracked out on CrackDown.

tongue
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:15 pm

I liked the first, but it couldve been so much better, so I hope Crackdown 2 is everything the first was not.
Back to top Go down
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:07 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
PSPVampire is cracked out on CrackDown.

tongue
lol
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Flying was needed so that is very good news. The glider was also definitely needed, there was many times where i wish a had a glide move so i man measure myself better to land on a spot and i kept falling. The same city is an interesting concept,no games do this or not that many. Variety of missions is obviously one of the biggest improvements and welcomes. Fighting bosses only was too easy and repetitive. Turrets on vehicles is going to be awesome especially with friends on co-op. The freaks idea is good,following you even jumping on building will keep things more fresh and different. I'm also glad regular enemies are there because i liked that in the first. It seems like they took a page off cod with leveling up to unlock guns,i always love unlockable's so that is fine by me. Crackdown 2 is shaping up to be a very amazing game.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:13 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
Flying was needed so that is very good news. The glider was also definitely needed, there was many times where i wish a had a glide move so i man measure myself better to land on a spot and i kept falling. The same city is an interesting concept,no games do this or not that many. Variety of missions is obviously one of the biggest improvements and welcomes. Fighting bosses only was too easy and repetitive. Turrets on vehicles is going to be awesome especially with friends on co-op. The freaks idea is good,following you even jumping on building will keep things more fresh and different. I'm also glad regular enemies are there because i liked that in the first. It seems like they took a page off cod with leveling up to unlock guns,i always love unlockable's so that is fine by me. Crackdown 2 is shaping up to be a very amazing game.

Yes!! You pretty much said it all xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2   TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TEN FACTS ABOUT CRACKDOWN 2
Page 1 of 1