This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pick My Brains

Go down 
+5
cannibalshinobi
handkerchief
daveMastaKill
averagejoe
3604LifeYo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 pm

hey folks, Infinite Retro here. i did make this post in another thread, and feel free to delete, but i actually quite like some of you dear folk. now that im from the opposite team i was just wondering if you had any harsh questions to throw my way. dont care what it is, im not going to abuse people. so yeah, feel free to ask anything regarding this quite unstable side of the fence atm.
Back to top Go down
averagejoe
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
averagejoe

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:41 pm

hello
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 pm

averagejoe wrote:
hello

probably the nicest comment i'll get ROFL just kidding
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 pm

I never heard of you on YouTube
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:00 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I never heard of you on YouTube

you're lucky lol
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:02 pm

whats your purpose being here?
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:03 pm

What you do there? Do you talk about retro games hu?
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:26 pm

why do you and most youtube PS3 fanboys commonly refer to homosexual sex in your videos so much to the point that by the end of it your video is basically an ad for the gay pride parade?

Last edited by CannibalShinobi on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 pm

lol

I remember you from PS Universe.The mods are quite strict on that site.Are you permabanned from there or will they let you back again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:16 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
lol

I remember you from PS Universe.The mods are quite strict on that site.Are you permabanned from there or will they let you back again
They permabanned him. The mod who banned him is a good friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Why come on here, yet make a vid about us being "gay"?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:33 pm

PC fanboys did not exist until elitist Mac fanboys started spewing crap about PC. Now there's a perpetual war between the once sleeping giant (PC fanboys) and a vocal minority (Mac fanboys).

Xbox fanboys were happy silently enjoying their console and games of choice until retards like Chard Warden and elpresador starting spewing crap about Xbox 360. Xbox 360 fanboys really don't give a shit what anyone else wants to play, but for some reason PS3 fanboys can't stand the fact that they are now a minority and that most gamers play on Wii and Xbox 360.

My question: We do nearly all PS3 fanboys on youtube and on forums across the internet feel the need to police everyone opinions if they are uninteresting in the "Playstation" way of life?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:50 pm

hey guys:) yep PS Universe permabanned me because, well their rules really do suck ass. ive been on many a forum over the years but to be warned for calling a console crap is ridiculous. we're all grown ups and yet they treat everyone as if they should be wrapped in cotton wool. dont miss that cesspool lol

@master_chief: only time ive ever been banned from a forum. that place act like a multi-console forum and yet, say they are all about the ps3. now, as an example, you guys say stuff here i dont agree with, but you have the right to voice your opinion on an inanimate object without the need to be warned over it. theres a lot of people who were in my position who think that forum is far to heavy handed, but, it is just one forum on the net. and being banned from it isnt a reflection on me or anyone else who has been over their idiocy. ok thats over lol

well, as pspvampire said in another thread, when you do pro-console stuff, especially if you get fired up about it, you say shit. and thats what it really is, shit. i know you guys arent gay or anything of that nature, and ive mentioned in recent weeks including on vids, you guys are outweighing the dickheads in the top spots on this side of the fence in terms of being decent people.

its obvious now why elpresador started doing what he did. hell he doesnt even care and ive seen comments many a time in recent weeks to prove he never did. it was for the subs/views. it was an untapped market that he got in on. that guy wouldnt know a sock from a fridge magnet, and, unfortunately a lot of us used to enjoy his crap, crap now being the most appropriate term for his shit on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:32 pm

@Infinite retro- I do agree with you that its pretty stupid for a PS3 fansite to ban somebody for being pro PS3. That would be like getting banned from this forum for being pro 360. lol
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:55 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
@Infinite retro- I do agree with you that its pretty stupid for a PS3 fansite to ban somebody for being pro PS3. That would be like getting banned from this forum for being pro 360. lol

exactly mate. theres a lot of pro-xbox ppl on ps universe and the mods especially. if they want to be multigaming, then announce it. otherwise it confuses members who think they can have a dig at the competition. if you noticed, i dont ever try and go into ps3 threads here bashing our side, because you guys have the right to say your piece
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 pm

3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

exactly mate. theres a lot of pro-xbox ppl on ps universe and the mods especially. if they want to be multigaming, then announce it. otherwise it confuses members who think they can have a dig at the competition. if you noticed, i dont ever try and go into ps3 threads here bashing our side, because you guys have the right to say your piece

I think they tried to keep it that way so they could generate as much traffic as possible(PS3 & 360 fans even though its a PS3 site)
but i agree as an outsider 360 fan looking in some of the infractions handed out to PS3 fans were a bit over the top considering its a PS3 fan site.
Oh well i still look at the site now and then and to be honest it had some awesome 360 fans A7mad being the best
The Butthurt at times was hilarious as well NPD threads
The best ever was the Loss of FF13 exclusivity that site exploded after that and it was absolutely Hilarious
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:33 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I think they tried to keep it that way so they could generate as much traffic as possible(PS3 & 360 fans even though its a PS3 site)
but i agree as an outsider 360 fan looking in some of the infractions handed out to PS3 fans were a bit over the top considering its a PS3 fan site.
Oh well i still look at the site now and then and to be honest it had some awesome 360 fans A7mad being the best
The best ever was the Loss of FF13 exclusivity that site exploded after that and it was absolutely Hilarious
A7MAD is a good friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Ah cool man
I think hes a poster on Team Xbox forum now.Do you know him from there
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:39 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Ah cool man
I met him in the 360 section of PSU. We both left there and went to TXB when they started banning 360 fans. TXB is overrun with PS3 fanboys now.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Ah cool man
I met him in the 360 section of PSU. We both left there and went to TXB when they started banning 360 fans. TXB is overrun with PS3 fanboys now.

Yeah i think they replaced all the mods(might be wrong) and all the 360 fans were more or less intimidated out of the place shame they had some cool 360 fans there
Webshark - Awesome guy Radgamer - cool guy as well seen him posting there again dont know why he bothers

Havent been on TXB in a while shit hope it aint so
monkey
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:54 pm

ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
ToxicAvenger778 wrote:
3604LifeYo wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Ah cool man

Yeah i think they replaced all the mods(might be wrong) and all the 360 fans were more or less intimidated out of the place shame they had some cool 360 fans there
Webshark - Awesome guy Radgamer - cool guy as well seen him posting there again dont know why he bothers

Havent been on TXB in a while shit hope it aint so
monkey
The PSU staff made a ban list of 360 fans and banned them all. I only escaped because I had some mods speak up for me.
Back to top Go down
3604LifeYo
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:26 pm

lol i think ive gone head to head with all those guys. but then again, i wasnt abusing guys, i am just firm in my stance in the console 'war'. as you guys are in yours. lol to be honest you guys are pretty cool despite whatever comes out in my vids lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pick My Brains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick My Brains   Pick My Brains Empty

Back to top Go down

Pick My Brains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: