This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cod MW 2 HACKED?

Go down 
+3
Zombl337
spartan225
Mr. Project Natal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Anybody sick of this hack for MW2? When I want to play a specific game, it sends me to a private match with 3rd person ground war with other stuff but I cant say it is really "fun" even though I love 3rd person... something about the hacking makes me not like it...... confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
spartan225

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:06 pm

never experienced this. cod waw can be annoying when you search for normal teamdeath match and it puts you on a map you dont have(I thought this is what the map pack playlist was for!).
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Havent had any issues yet...
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:49 pm

well actually you are half right. first of all, yes MW2 has been hacked. on the PS3 there is the prestige hack, with the xbox 360 there is an infinite ammo hack, and even on the PC there is texture hacking, and all 3 are guilty of leaderboard hacking. but what you are referring to is actually not a hack, its just a glitch that you can do by doing a specific combination of joining and leaving private matches and matchmaking. these are mainly done in long gametypes, such as domination, so now i steer clear of those.

but good news Infinity Ward has come out and said that they are already working on a patch that not only fixes the infinite ammo hack, private match glitch, prestige hack, and texture hack but will also finally balance out those infamous Akimbo Model 1887's.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Is it true that alot of these recent glitches came about because the patch for the javelin glitch opened up some new exploits
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:42 pm

More proof the game/series is overrated
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 pm

CannibalShinobi wrote:
well actually you are half right. first of all, yes MW2 has been hacked. on the PS3 there is the prestige hack, with the xbox 360 there is an infinite ammo hack, and even on the PC there is texture hacking, and all 3 are guilty of leaderboard hacking. but what you are referring to is actually not a hack, its just a glitch that you can do by doing a specific combination of joining and leaving private matches and matchmaking. these are mainly done in long gametypes, such as domination, so now i steer clear of those.

but good news Infinity Ward has come out and said that they are already working on a patch that not only fixes the infinite ammo hack, private match glitch, prestige hack, and texture hack but will also finally balance out those infamous Akimbo Model 1887's.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE the model 1887 so much!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:53 am

No idea. Not played it yet.
Does the game have offline split screen like Halo?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:10 am

pspvampire wrote:
No idea. Not played it yet.
Does the game have offline split screen like Halo?

yes, for versus and co-op
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod MW 2 HACKED?   Cod MW 2 HACKED? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cod MW 2 HACKED?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: The Games-
Jump to: