This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys

Go down 
+6
dreadraptor85
Master_Chief
Stoney
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
WAS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WAS
Seaman
Seaman

PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys Empty
PostSubject: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 am

lately i've seen a lot of PC fanboys and they are by far more aggressive than the PS3 fanboys, These PC fanboys feel as though everyone should play on PC and they cant take no for an answer.

check this vid out, the dude said alot of hard facts and the PC fanboys went in a psychotic rage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMtQadyeUdM

dont get me wrong i think the PS3 fanboys are scum and are low life trash but they are in no way as aggressive as the PC fanboys.

I like playing on my PC but the fanboys are the most aggressive i have ever seen
Back to top Go down
WAS
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:11 am

in this vid the guy went on to say that vid (the first link i posted) pissed of the PC fanboys so much he got death threats check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFKw3QZiAsM&annotation_id=annotation_885808&feature=iv
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 am

You think they're bad?!

Check out die-hard nintendo ds fanboys!!
No joke, those guys are total fuckwits.
They're delusional and on top of that, on youtube they hack you if you support psp and bash ds LMAO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 am

Master_Chief wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
You think they're bad?!

Check out die-hard nintendo ds fanboys!!
No joke, those guys are total fuckwits.
They're delusional and on top of that, on youtube they hack you if you support psp and bash ds LMAO!
Just curious but whats up with that avatar?

Checking it out our Christmas spirit? LMAO i dunno..
I have one with i "I'm afraid i can not let you play that Dave". Because its my name i really like it and even was my Xbox Wallpaper for a while.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 am

I HATE PC FANBOYS, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:12 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
I HATE PC FANBOYS, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Me too.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:31 pm

The dude in the video is lying about PC gaming. You can build a high end gaming PC without having to upgrade parts and use it for several years. It's when games can't run on it and it gets outdated is when you either upgrade parts or just get a new comp.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

I still think PS3 fanboys are the worst, there the only ones who invade every forum,gamestop reviews,you tube and non PS3 forums to talk shit how the PS3 is the best.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Bullyblazer wrote:
I still think PS3 fanboys are the worst, there the only ones who invade every forum,gamestop reviews,you tube and non PS3 forums to talk shit how the PS3 is the best.
I totally agree. They do that because theyre insecure about their console and cant deal with the fact that they are in last place.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Hellsing920 is very bad as a "console war" type.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Nintendo annoy me the most.They are WAY too ignorant and stupid.They start saying "the conduit is better than Halo!"which is complete BS.I own the conduit and it isnt that great
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm

I haven't heard that much about the Conduit.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Nintendo annoy me the most.They are WAY too ignorant and stupid.They start saying "the conduit is better than Halo!"
LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:56 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
I haven't heard that much about the Conduit.

Go look at the "conduit vs Halo" vids on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:02 am

Arbiteris wrote:
Nintendo annoy me the most.They are WAY too ignorant and stupid.They start saying "the conduit is better than Halo!"which is complete BS.I own the conduit and it isnt that great
Nintendo fanboys do not bother me that much. I once was called a 360 fanboy because I thought of Metal Gear Solid: Rising as a main series game. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys   PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys Empty

Back to top Go down

PC fanboys are just as bad if not worse than the PS3 fanboys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: