This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it

Go down 
+10
Mr. Project Natal
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
TEKKENFANBOY
handkerchief
Noel
AgentA-Mi6
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it Empty
PostSubject: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Im not sure if this is 100% fact but I heard that playing classical music in talk based videos helps the viewers to concentrate more on the message and ultimately even like it despite minor disagreements or not, for a matter of pure presentation. It sounds cool isnt it, since the General's channel is the command center of the Xbox360 republic and practically a console wars board in the comment sections it would be really nice if it grew by any means possible, its yet another feedback of mine I would love to see GMLD to give it a try and play some classical during one of his videos and then compare the amount of views with similar videos of his? What do you guys think?

http://www.connectingsingles.com/article69/improve-your-concentration-with-classical-music.htm

*NOTE*

This wasn't debunked, they did debunk the use of classical music to improve overall intelligence LOL, but it seems that it does help quite a bit to improve concentration Razz
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:16 pm

Itsa cool
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 pm

mtv on average changes the camera angles every 4 seconds to keep viewers to concentrate lol
Back to top Go down
TEKKENFANBOY
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
TEKKENFANBOY

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:17 pm

I hope the general sees this thread, he rarely reads youtube PMs. I guess his inbox is filled with hate messages and spam from raging fanboys.
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:18 pm

matrixrory wrote:
mtv on average changes the camera angles every 4 seconds to keep viewers to concentrate lol
AS a matter of fact they DO! Laughing, I had no idea for what purpose!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:18 pm

The classical music helps you to concentrate due to the low rhythm, this lowers your heart rate and will keep you "cool".
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
The classical music helps you to concentrate due to the low rhythm, this lowers your heart rate and will keep you "cool".
See! Very Happy, thats the whole point even if you disagree with the general you can remain cool and even enjoy the vids and then comment being still "cool" hehe
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:32 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
See! Very Happy, thats the whole point even if you disagree with the general you can remain cool and even enjoy the vids and then comment being still "cool" hehe

As most PS3 fans they seem to get quite angry with anything against their precious system. Some "cool" music will probably fix that, if you look through most of the videos, alot of them have rock/metal or rap music in the background. Maybe change it to something people will enjoy listening to like Bach or John Williams.

BTW, im a huge fan of rock Razz I hate Rap/rnb
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Interesting idea....Dunno if it will work or not but hey, may work.
If not, he could resort back to that song by Beyonce: Halo. Razz haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Thats what the PS3 fanboys need to listen to while theyre reading the monthly NPD numbers. lol
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Thats what the PS3 fanboys need to listen to while theyre reading the monthly NPD numbers. lol

haha, or when reading Sony's new "premium" subscription service
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Good idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Its nice to see you guys like the Idea, Lets just hope the general reads this thread I want to know what he thinks about it and if he is willing to give it a try.
It could become a trademark of his Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
LOL sony rarely comes out on top on NPD but the whole premium service talk has been completely blown out of proporion the online part of PSN remains free whats so ever, I dont see whats the big deal more options are always better for the consumer.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:48 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
LOL sony rarely comes out on top on NPD but the whole premium service talk has been completely blown out of proporion the online part of PSN remains free whats so ever, I dont see whats the big deal more options are always better for the consumer.
Anybody who honestly believes PSN online play will remain free forever is delusional.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

Rock does that Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Anybody who honestly believes PSN online play will remain free forever is delusional.
Im not sure if it will remain free forever, Im sure I wont have to pay a nickel to play online this gen. Early adopters of the 360 may end up paying again the staring price of their console by the end of this gen if not more in Xboxlive fees, I guess those wouldn't be outraged if the Ps3 was still 500-600$ retail Razz
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:28 pm

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Im not sure if it will remain free forever, Im sure I wont have to pay a nickel to play online this gen.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I think you PS3 gamers will be paying for PSN before this gen is over.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:15 pm

I think he should make more videos talking about what he thinks on other games, like such as... Tales of Vesperia
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
AgentA-Mi6
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
AgentA-Mi6

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:58 am

Master_Chief wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I think you PS3 gamers will be paying for PSN before this gen is over.
Ok, it still seems to me that you want that to happen although it wont.
http://www.engadget.com/2009/11/23/sonys-kaz-hirai-confirms-premium-level-subscription-coming-to/
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6240938.html?tag=result;title;9
Only one out of four main gaming systems in the market charges their users to play online and it will not change because sony will charge for other premium features, profit with it and still retain the free online for games as a selling point, the plan is already as evident as clear water and well orchestrated. I didn't say it, SCEJ chairman put most of the cards in the table. Only one, out of four and that isnt and wont be the Ps3 end of story.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:45 am

Apparently you have to pay $70 a year for it on PSN. Compared to $50 it seems like 360 wins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 3:54 am

AgentA-Mi6 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Ok, it still seems to me that you want that to happen although it wont.
LMAO I want it to happen? Tbh I dont really care either way. I was merely giving my opinion on the matter but I forgot that PS3 fanboys like yourself dont like to hear opposing opinions. Nothing is written in stone especially with Sony.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:02 am

didnt think general mld's channel needed improvement
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 am

I own the soundtracks of Halo 3 and ODST...........plenty orchestral music to play. thx for the idea
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it   GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it Empty

Back to top Go down

GeneralMLD's youtube channel and how to improve it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next